Reviews for Unexpected
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
dreamngo4it9 chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
I LOVE this story so much! I really hope bella isn't too stubborn to acep edward's help ifrom she needs it for the cancer treatment. Can't wait for more!
mariga79 chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
I really love how Edward is with Bella, I can't believe Jacob, Edward is more of a father than him...hope you update soon :)
southernpur-rica chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Hope you're feeling better and healing and didn't try to do laundry on your own.

Glad the kids are accepting of their relationship. Riley seems fine with it, is Garrett and Emmett OK with it also as they not only work for Edward but seen to be his friends as well. Does Charlie and Billy know? What is Jake gonna do when he finds out? I hope Leah will be OK and quickly goes into remission. Loved the chapter and hope we'll see more soon.
southernpur-rica chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
I hope they make it.
southernpur-rica chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Oh God, poor Leah and her mom and brother. They have a long road ahead if it leukemia. And Edward, he's a sweetheart. I wonder where else she'll work or how the kids will respond to this relationship or how he'll deal with Leah being sick. They all have a long road ahead.
southernpur-rica chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Edward was just in the neighborhood? Pssshhhh, lets try again buddy. OK, as being a nurse and having seen many things, a bruise that large and staying that long and only getting bigger says a lot. Simple case, severe anemia, worst case leukemia or malignant cancer. Please let it be the first...
southernpur-rica chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Nothing wrong with him being younger. Although I do like it when Edwards older.
southernpur-rica chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
He's British! Sigh... Flove the accent. Poor Seth, having sick kids is no fun. Jake is still a piece of shit and I hope will be OK.
southernpur-rica chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Its hard moving forward sometimes. And Mallory, she needs to be smacked. Is Jake paying any kind of support.
southernpur-rica chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
That would be so hard on all of them, hope things take a turn for the better.
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I reckon its right to say that Jake is a worthless piece of shit and Bella and the kids are far better off without him. He doesn't deserve to even see his kids, period.
irelandk chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Thanks for writing
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Great chapter! Update real soon! Xoxoxoxo
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Is she even thinking of her children?