Reviews for Death's Life Debt
Raven of Red Wings chapter 1 . 9/30
Very well done, only 2 spelling errors through out,

Redwing~
Haji the Monster chapter 2 . 5/18
and it only took one and a half chapters to know that this story won't be any good. Just.. I won't waste my time reading anymore of it.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 19 . 4/27
Vernon will be cleaning the vomit off the floor.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 9 . 4/26
Hach vin beda sug za.
mckertis chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Lesbianism is fine, however being a cheating slut isnt. And your Luna is a cheating slut.
mckertis chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
You are about as articulate as George Bush Jr. This "story" is extremely hard to follow, as there is barely any cohesion.
ladyres chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Helena ravenclaw is ravenclaw .not rowena that her mother name
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I don't get why people pair Ginny with Colin. It is a terrible pairing with no redeeming qualities.
eddy29456 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Good work.
enji-benjy chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
Erm, the point of a love potion is get get someone to love who who doesn't on there own, so why did Collin just break up with Ginny without dosing her with more potion or something, or really just do anything to stop it, I mean he has already decided to force Ginny to be with him against her will once?
Yaw613 chapter 30 . 3/17/2016
I really liked it a lot.
G the Headmaster chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
Another good story. I'm on to another one.
G the Headmaster chapter 20 . 1/17/2016
Wow! Almost 2,000,000 and still writing!
I have not even reached 100,000.

It must be a phenomenal feeling.

I'm loving each of your stories
kgfinkel chapter 30 . 11/18/2015
Beautiful story as always. I've always enjoyed the idea of Harry with a harem of beautiful girls that each represented a different aspect of him.
kgfinkel chapter 27 . 11/18/2015
That bit with Lily, James and Sirius was hilarious! Throw him a stick! I was dying with laughter! I wonder if the Marauders ever did that in real life when they wanted to tease him?