Reviews for Every time
Crazy cute. Well done!
DJHyo chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
So cute, and adorable!
sasslady chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
lol, nice.. loved the episode scene in Argentina. Your take make sense too
ImperiumWife chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I loved this one! Loved it so much! I love how you made it a series of shots from her birth to the trip, to give us a bit of background. The Canucks game was brilliant! Thanks for sharing!
Luna-Pond chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Aw I loved this, such a cute story! :)
RSparkles chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
this was such a cute story. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Aw, I love the name Alice this was so cute nice way of writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
filleencore chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This was so many levels of adorable. :) The way you write Barney and Robin as parents is impossibly cute and incredibly in character. I'm sooo thankful to all of you who have taken the time to give meaning to that 2016!flashforward, even if that turns out to be a fake out, this story has made me ridiculously happy! This is totally my headcanon now. I'm glad you're back to writing, all of your stories are fantastic, and I hope to read more from you soon. Thanks for bringing awesome into my life. :D
robin daggers chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
First of all, can I just like say how insanely happy I am to see a new story from you, because I truly am. Your stories are just the most awesome. I adore the way you write parents swarkles... Scratch that, I just love the way you write full stop! Since you haven't published anything for a while, I was convinced you were gone forever. But you're back! And with this piece of adorable. I loved every word of this. It's just so them... Perfectly in character. The Alice moments were so, so adorable. I love this explanation for the way they acted in rally. I came up with a similar headcanon, but this just makes it 10000 times better. Kudos for a totally awesome story, and I hope you write more stuff soon! Up top! :)