Reviews for The Beginning
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 3/3
I know it's been awhile but do you think youll write third part to the story?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I would love for you to make another one-shot to see how things are going with Rachel and Puck, now that Puck has been signed! Hope you consider it :)
redder7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Know this is a year old, but any more in this story? It's tantalizing!
donna14 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow, I just reread this and The End, and cannot believe I did not leave reviews! This was really great, and it would be awesome for you to continue this great set of stories. I love the way you write Puckleberry! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Fantastic! Can't wait for you to write more in this verse! Thanks so much!
bella0148 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
YAY, I'm so excited to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Loved it! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Good start! Can't wait to read more and see how the Puckleberry relationship develops! Hope to see Quinn gone very soon (Noah should have never gotten back with her in the first place) as well as Aiden. Rachel really needs to fire him. I really enjoyed most of this chapter except the Ryan Seacrest flirting with Rachel-can't believe that she'd actually have dinner with him. That was kind of gross. She's not that hard up. Yes, Ryan Seacrest is hard-working and extremely rich and successful, but there just feels like there's something a little sleazy about him. Hope she never does his show again and publically as well as privately Puckleberry becomes a very loving and committed romantic couple. Can't wait to read more! Love the way you write Puckleberry! Thanks!
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Wow talk about sizzling chemistry. I really loved the back story you have created, with just enough hints at the connection that has always been there between them in the flashbacks. ( I'd love to know more about the kiss at the 5 year reunion!)
Yes there was angst, and there was hurt from missed chances but there is also hope, so I really really look forward to reading more, as Rachel and Noah move forward.
Your use of supporting characters was inspired, especially Jesse and the role he played back in the day at getting Rachel to see the mistake she was making in marrying Finn. The interaction between Noah and Jesse, in particular how Noah stressed that Puck was long gone, highlights how Noah has grown up and now sees himself as more than just the trouble maker he was as a teen, or at least that is my take on it.
TommyH chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
It was a pretty good one shot