Reviews for A Sweet Escape
kawaiikueen chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
sooo awesome! make another page where they meet again plz. -
lemoncutielover chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
make another chapter where he is real!
NatalieJen chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
If only it was real... I love this pairing so much. You fic is wonderful.
punkyredhead chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
OH Hermione, you do like the rough around the edges ones, don't you. I loved it. It was wonderfully done. The best part was the girls at the were having some kind of fit lol if they only knew what straight lace Hermione was dreaming about.
rainstormslove chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Oh, that was absolutely delightful. What a lovely little story. I do wish there were more Aragorn/Hermione fics out there.
Mrs chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Why is there any Hermione/Aragorn pairings stories. I keep founding Hermione/Legalos everywhere and never Hermione/Aragorn. You are the only one did this pairing.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
If only it was real... xD
Amantedelacomida chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
lol This is hilarious!
JenniseiBlack chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
OMG! I love YOU! Perfect! I am freaking speechless. The twist at the end was amazing. THAT WAS F**King HOTT. We need more of these too...and hermione and legolas. I swore i thought i reviewed on this!
J.D. RavenMoore chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Holy Mother of God! For some reason I found myself reading this at 4 in the morning, and I burst out into gut-busting laughter after reading the "I need to get laid." part. Best story i've read all night.
Alisyn Rae chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I can't even begin to tell you how many dreams I've had like this. Okay, perhaps not the smut part (honestly, would I add that in a review even if it were true), but the dreams that seem so real, taking me away from the hardships of life, into the arms of my ranger only to end up being dreams. Obviously. Great job in capturing that.

Maybe Hermione should fall asleep during class next. LOL! Or maybe she should ask the room of requirement for a conscious repeat. LOL!

Stinks this was only a oneshot, but it was a brilliant one. Not nearly enough Aragorn/Hermione fics. Awesome job.
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
The pairing is fun and unusual. Aragorn is usually considered sacrosanct in the LoTR stories because of the whole 'tragic love story' thing with Arwen. It would be interesting to see this pairing in a true crossover. Hermione joins the fellowship, etc...

All together very nice.
angel897 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
liked it :)
firefly81 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Loved it!
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
hahaaa! awwww damn you got me there with the ending.