Reviews for Letting the Cables Sleep
imaginetvd chapter 3 . 11/24/2018
that was so cute! omg my klaroline heart. this was so original and i loved every word. definitely checking out your other works x
Aliana.Gabriella.Winchester.17 chapter 3 . 9/15/2018
Please, please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
I love this little story. It made me want to learn sign language. Please, please, update!
joeyprue chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
I. LOVE. IT. It was so beautiful and inspired.
sososhort84 chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Love it great story.
IFancyu chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Please continue this
abby chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
I really truly enjoyed this story! I hope that you add a little more!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
uclassic please ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
I just live your story it's si different and beautiful plot.. Please, please, please , please right more !
SweetyK chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
A very great chapter :)
AnnaTom23 chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
I'm glad you updated. I am hooked with this story. It's so beautiful. Brings tears to my eyes.
Redbudrose chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
So glad you added another chapter! I loved this.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
This is such a beautiful story and it makes me appreciate/love my deaf cousin even more! Thank you
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Love this. Caroline's still a bit if a control freak and klaus is just perfect . Stefan was protective to the point of problematic but it all send to have sorted itself out. Who isn't overwhelmed when they hind out they're expecting? I think bit was a great place to end it!
Ashilz chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Please Please Update. This story has got me sooooo emotional!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »