Reviews for Tron: Sacrifice
Valedonte chapter 20 . 11/19/2021
Interesting story.
Rose's Requiem chapter 20 . 4/29/2021
Very enjoyable. Loved the addition of new characters and how the story is progressing! Can’t wait to read and follow the next one as it comes out!
Pepperjet chapter 20 . 2/7/2021
As I live and breathe! What a nice surprise on a cold and rainy Winter morning in GA. Appears you still have the writers touch. Thanks for a sneak peak of things to come...;-)
dextermed16 chapter 7 . 5/14/2020
I love this chapter. Dyson being scared of his disc being broken is relieving. And Mara in Tron's suit? Brilliant! Makes me wonder why there are no stories or art of Mara as the Renegade.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/25/2019
well it's taken about 4 years, but I would say that I am now prepared for the extension. Wait… what do mean there is no extension?!

.-.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2018
Is that an Ada Lovelace reference? Nice.
JenkoRun chapter 19 . 5/10/2018
So, when are we getting the extension? :)
CHEESEPUFF fg chapter 9 . 4/10/2018
ISOs
Cool
been binge reading
but must go to bed now
will read more tomorrow
SREDashwood chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
I love this story. Please release Derezalotion soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/15/2018
Whoa this is so cool! I love all the plot twists!
Dalmasio chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
There's one big problem with this fanfic : it's too good to have so few Beck/Paige moments. Let's be honest, we're all waiting for it !
Strawberry's n cream chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Amazing!
Pepperjet chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Thanks for the chapter 19 Christmas present!

Wow..., how to review and critique this. OK, found 3 or 4 typos, ...but don't care...;-)

Was pretty blown away again. Really good story lines. Lots of intrigue and an unexpected twist - Clu letting Beck go to Paige.

No way this is the end of Tron: Sacrifice.

Guessing Snow Part Two will be the extension? On the edge of my seat indeed!
Krisdaughter of Athena chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is so good! I wonder who the stranger is!
Pepperjet chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
Was pretty blown away by all the action and multiple story fronts. Way to go Kansas! Great job! My only problem is wanting more...;-)