Reviews for When Winter Met Summer
dmp00001 chapter 31 . 2/21
Oh! Well, great story, but I would certainly hope, even though it has been a while, that you could continue the story. With the next Frozen movie in the wings it would be great to see how your story continued. Thanks for it up to here!
Sun chapter 6 . 1/16
Oh, wow.
g6-music chapter 31 . 10/11/2016
Hi there-

Just wanted to drop a line and say I just discovered this, and it's brilliant. It's bright, fluffy, with just enough angsty plot to keep things moving at a nice pace. One critique I noticed is the time jumps seems to be a little confusing, more so in the first half than the last. Maybe a little more clarification would be a good thing to work on. :)

Otherwise it's brilliant. I know it's been a couple years, but if you have it in your heart to finish the story, that would be awesome :)
milagglad chapter 31 . 9/24/2016
Interesting...
Moosedrool chapter 31 . 7/18/2016
I really enjoyed you're story and I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. Hope you keep it going
LSWolfe chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
Hahaha, I love the way Lily and Ceili called Anna and Elsa by their last names! That was hilarious! XD
LSWolfe chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
Just found this and read the entire thing. Fantastic story. I adore Elsa's interactions with her sister, as well as with Anna and Lily. I think it's interesting that Elsa sees Ceili as her mother, yet Ceili doesn't seem to realize this. I hope that you continue this, and that Ceili learns how Elsa feels about her. I also wondered about Elsa's powers. It appeared that she has them in one chapter, but then nothing else ever happened. I look forward to seeing how that comes into play later. I really do hopenyou'll update soon!
ZeusTMCG chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
I had no clue what to think at the beginning of this chapter but I loved it and after the video game thing I was laughing really hard
gwiley161999 chapter 31 . 9/20/2015
Amazing story, I know a lot of time and effort went into this story and I really hope that you will continue to write. I'm really hoping that nobody dies except for that sorry fucking excuse of a father.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
That. Fucking. Bastard. You have no idea how angry and sad I got reading that. Holy hell. Just, damn.
Afeni830 chapter 31 . 7/27/2015
Wow. Wow. This is an amazing story. Everything about it. I live ceili so much. And fuck Elsa dad. He should die. And I like how Anna's mom is dating ceili. Perfect. The story was good. But one thing. I fell like u should add a little but more detail. I'm not saying that's it's bad but sometimes I have to guess u know. And way good story. Sorry about the death in the family. And I hope your doing well. And please update soon. This is an amazing fanfic. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/6/2015
I love this story and the sisters bond! Please give us the ending?! :D
Guest chapter 31 . 5/3/2015
Are you still updating the story? I hope so because it is really good :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
A very well written erotic piece.