Reviews for When Winter Met Summer
Moosedrool chapter 31 . 7/18
I really enjoyed you're story and I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. Hope you keep it going
kaika-chan chapter 4 . 5/7
Hahaha, I love the way Lily and Ceili called Anna and Elsa by their last names! That was hilarious! XD
kaika-chan chapter 4 . 5/7
Just found this and read the entire thing. Fantastic story. I adore Elsa's interactions with her sister, as well as with Anna and Lily. I think it's interesting that Elsa sees Ceili as her mother, yet Ceili doesn't seem to realize this. I hope that you continue this, and that Ceili learns how Elsa feels about her. I also wondered about Elsa's powers. It appeared that she has them in one chapter, but then nothing else ever happened. I look forward to seeing how that comes into play later. I really do hopenyou'll update soon!
ZeusTMCG chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
I had no clue what to think at the beginning of this chapter but I loved it and after the video game thing I was laughing really hard
gwiley161999 chapter 31 . 9/20/2015
Amazing story, I know a lot of time and effort went into this story and I really hope that you will continue to write. I'm really hoping that nobody dies except for that sorry fucking excuse of a father.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
That. Fucking. Bastard. You have no idea how angry and sad I got reading that. Holy hell. Just, damn.
Afeni830 chapter 31 . 7/27/2015
Wow. Wow. This is an amazing story. Everything about it. I live ceili so much. And fuck Elsa dad. He should die. And I like how Anna's mom is dating ceili. Perfect. The story was good. But one thing. I fell like u should add a little but more detail. I'm not saying that's it's bad but sometimes I have to guess u know. And way good story. Sorry about the death in the family. And I hope your doing well. And please update soon. This is an amazing fanfic. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/6/2015
I love this story and the sisters bond! Please give us the ending?! :D
Guest chapter 31 . 5/3/2015
Are you still updating the story? I hope so because it is really good :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
A very well written erotic piece.
Lighting Dragon chapter 31 . 4/15/2015
Update? *Puppy Eyes*
Guest chapter 31 . 4/3/2015
Cool story, waiting for more,:-)
george chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
PLEASE UPDATE
AD Lewis chapter 31 . 1/17/2015
Can't understand how Elsa's father can get loose (again) and the government doesn't warn the country. He's a man with a history of violence, is armed and obviously a danger to everyone who he perceives as being in his way... but they still don't contact the girls or make any announcements to their citizens to look out for him and his men.

Anyway, apart from that I'm really enjoying this story and I hope uou get around to updating it soon. Part of me suspects it's not going to be a completely happy ending - I get the feeling that at least one of the main characters will be killed off before the father is captured or (preferably) killed.