Reviews for When Winter Met Summer
I love this story and the sisters bond! Please give us the ending?! :D
Are you still updating the story? I hope so because it is really good :)
A very well written erotic piece.
Lighting Dragon chapter 31 . 4/15
Update? *Puppy Eyes*
Cool story, waiting for more,:-)
george chapter 1 . 1/29
PLEASE UPDATE
AD Lewis chapter 31 . 1/17
Can't understand how Elsa's father can get loose (again) and the government doesn't warn the country. He's a man with a history of violence, is armed and obviously a danger to everyone who he perceives as being in his way... but they still don't contact the girls or make any announcements to their citizens to look out for him and his men.

Anyway, apart from that I'm really enjoying this story and I hope uou get around to updating it soon. Part of me suspects it's not going to be a completely happy ending - I get the feeling that at least one of the main characters will be killed off before the father is captured or (preferably) killed.
KharmicHammer chapter 31 . 1/5
Great story so far! Keep it up!
dc chapter 31 . 12/31/2014
I know you probably been busy but u really hope you update soon. I really want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/24/2014
You should do a thing just on Ceili and Lily, I love them, and I love Ceili's character :)
Tiarafrozen chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Plis, plis don't kill ceili, I know, you wanna do, but please don't do it :'(
A'Svstheworld chapter 31 . 12/17/2014
I want to read-know MORE! i love your fic please update it soon! I know something bad is going to happen caused by that sonofabitch of a father that they have :c please update it soon!
Syd chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
Cant wait for the update
kenfromnhus chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
Great, great chapter. Thanks for the Elsanna smut.
kenfromnhus chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Lily is awesome. Videos should be posted of her.