Reviews for Mixed Up Mayhem: Three Halloween Tales
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Lots of neat twists there! And I agree with Alan Wilkinson about making it into an OAV.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Great stuff. Should be an OAV.
Selena Style chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
All your stories were excellently told. It was nice that nothing was really lamely bloody/gory or any of that other Halloween crap, but just three nice stories, even with the ghost thing at the end. I also enjoyed how you used characters that are not normally used (i.e. Jun x Shuu, Micheal). Also the digimon thing was good too, they tend to get left out. Great work and Happy Halloween!
The Afterlight chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Wow. _ A muchly enjoyable story. And an interesting format, as well! *grins* Congratulations on another job well done.
JackoDaGreat chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I just read story one. I like how you tied Ken's dead brother into the story. I made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. _ Good work!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Hee hee! Very creative and innovative, Silvor! Hmm, two out of three of the stories had shelves breaking in them. Is there a real life story behind that one, hmm?
Miome chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
This sounds really entertaining! I've only finished two sections, but I'll read the rest when I get home. I just wanted to point out:

"That's like a record for Daisuke."

I really can't hear Ken saying 'like'. He's much too polite and formal. Even when he's teasing. _
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
*grins* DEFINITELY an unusual story. I think the scariest ending was the one to story 3 ;)