Reviews for Bon Voyage
VampireApple chapter 1 . 2/9
How awesome.
Klanglilie chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
They are all so protectiv, it is awesome!
lunaleechan chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
Exellent writting, I loved this story
lunaleechan chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
I am really sorry but this is not really a fanfic this is sooo totally cannon
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Very good
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I am forever finding fics of yours...and I love it. Don't stop!
Everlight18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I really, really love this! There aren't many stories that show me that the Straw Hats really are pirates and not actually heroes (because it's somehow really hard to remember that). I really love how they just crowd around Luffy and love on him and they'd never do that with anyone else because to them no one else is as important as he is.

The whole Usopp and Luffy interaction was spot on! I just love to see the two of them together and the way that Usopp takes care of his captain is so heartwarming. He's such a mother hen. And Sanji was brilliant too. Just love how you write him as well.

Outsider point of view can be hard to write and I commend you for pulling it off so well. This is so wonderful and it's perfect. Thanks for giving us this glimpse of the Straw Hats and their priorities through the eyes of an innocent child. :D
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Nakama! Man, this is the reason why I love the Strawhats:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Impressive story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE
Queen Lily Tiger Ellyessa chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
So true, i love your sh fics
Koko4eva chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This was absolutely brilliant! I wish it was many many more chapters so that I could enjoy it longer
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
GORGEOUS. I love this, showing the Straw Hats' unflappable unity and love for Luffy from an outsider's point of view. Masterful.