Reviews for Thundering Moments of Tenderness Rage
Wynni chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
What a story, and what a Fili!

Thank you for sharing this tale, even if it is a bit sad.
Skywolf42 chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
Sexy, hot and bittersweet. Loved it. I fucking hate you though now because I feel sad. :'(
At the same time I love you for it of course. ;)

I'm going to go imagine some SPCD Fili/Sky fluff now to make myself feel better.
Wynni chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Meggy Lou, have I mentioned how I ADORE your left turns outta knowheres? Didn't see it coming, and I LOVED IT!

and Sam, such a cuddly, steadfast fella! Doesn't hurt I've always liked Sean Astin as an actor, either!
Skywolf42 chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
I LOVED the twist!
And yes, Reese/Samwise is just soooo cute!
overlordred chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
whhhhhoooooooaaa! Well didn't you give us a red herring there for a little bit! I wasn't expecting that at all but I can't be mad at it because it was just too adorable! Not gonna lie it took me a second to realize it was the good old gang, I only figured it all out when you said Pippin's name! then all the dots connected... Now that you've planted this Samwise/Reese seed, I can't help but wanna see more of them...They seem to compliment each other and understand each others' insecurities and I like that. I hope they stay together forever and ever and we get to see them hang out as the fab four featuring REESE! I like to think of Reese as their go to sisterly figure now and it just warms the cockles of my heart! But now I'm pretty upset at Kili, because that just wasn't cool and Nerys made me angry, even though in a different universe Reese IS Nerys man I feel like I'm passing through the twilight zone or something. So is this it for Reese's involvment for the Faire series? I think it is or else it would be awkward... but anyway, loved it! See ya later, love and super hugs!
dragynfyre18 chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
I totally thought you were going to go somewhere completely different, then you added Sam and I was thinking "not Sam, Sam, LoTR Sam?" Then Merry and Pip came in and I was like "Hot damn! She did!" You are right they are sweet together. I loved this and you know how much I love Kili, so...

Really great chapter. :D
sarah0406 chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
It's hard to be objective with this chapter and have a clear opinion since we don't really know Nerys... Can't say if she's better for him than Reese yet...
Vargavinter chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
Oh my god, that was so wonderful, hot, and sweet at the same time! I completely agree that a plain Kili ship here would have been ... less interesting. And Sam does have a lot of potential with the genuine nice guy attitude but also the modesty one can appreciate in a man. I think you opened up sth in my head with this treat. Thank you, and very well done!
Skywolf42 chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
So... Sexy...

I love your work with Dom!Fili. GIVE ME MORE!
kkolmakov chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
"That's the threesome talking" might as well be the best line I have ever read! I was laughing outloud in an empty house :)

But besides that, I LOVED the story. I loved that you kept the characters consistent, that they haven't slipped into the sappy, "happy ending," saw-the-light, got-married-with-kids puddle of disgusting goo :D

"I don't plan that far ahead" is a priceless line as well.

You did very well!
sarah0406 chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
I laughed at her "businesslike attitude" and at the end too... And I knew it was Tauriel lol, I wasn't surprised either. But it sounds as if Reese might have been a wee bit jealous when she saw Kili watching her during the party... In the end she did follow through with the threesome...
Wynni chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
Totally holy carp moments here. Though I wonder, think you could handle a Bri and fili style wild monkey sex? I dares ya, double, no TRIPLE DOG dares ya.

cause I'd bet it'd be awesome.
Just4Me chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Really, how can she possibly turn Kili down? What could it hurt to give it a try? Reese can be so frustrating!
Inge chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Your writing is outstanding, i've read all your works here and it just has the perfect mix of everything a story needs also never have I felt as on fire as I do reading your stories. This chapter is so hot, my favourite.
Wynni chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
_ Totally Wynni approved.