Reviews for Thundering Moments of Tenderness Rage
Wynni chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
two. two icebergs. New Orleans may never recover.
Skywolf42 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
That was great but...
WHERE IS MY CONTINUATION OF THE DOM!FILI/BARMAID FIC I'VE BEEN WAITING SO PATIENTLY YET DESPERATELY FOR?!
*whines like a puppy*
dragynfyre18 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Hmmmm yum. You took this out of what the future brings... That makes me sad, and makes me wonder where you were originally going to go with that story. So hot.
Skywolf42 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
*Fans herself* whew that was hot!
Nicely written. Love Fili's initial reactions to finding Reese naked on her bed and after Kili told him about her fantasy... :D

Now about that Dom!Fili continuation...? *raised eyebrow*
GuestReaderA chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Fili seems to be just the perfect Dom (not that I know much about the dynamics nor the mindset of a Dom/sub relationship). Great smut involving Thorin on the receiving end of it. Sheer sex, no emotions involved. Makes me wonder about the woman, did she get what she wanted out of this? On the other hand, she seems to be a submissive, so what do I know. No offense to anyone, I am open to anyones point of view here, because I am curious :).
Wonderfully written, RagdollPrincess!
A
Skywolf42 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Thank you! You're awesome!

Not to be greedy or anything, but could the next chapter be a follow up to this one? What is he planning on doing? Why is she afraid?

I can't wait!
Just4Me chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
What a very thoughtful, generous nephew he is; sharing his bar-wenches. This is certainly a different side of Fili. I kind of like it.
witchfire24 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
That was sweet : ) I like the part where she's trying to decide what to wear. Who hasn't been there?
Wynni chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
think this is my fave Fili you've done.
Wynni chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
eh, not my cup of tea, but interesting.

What was the inspiration for 'dom Fili' though?
witchfire24 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Glorious smut indeed! : ) I love this free, happy incarnation of Reese. I wish I read this before you wrote the second installment so I could give a prompt but I can't wait to read it!
GuestReaderA chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Oooohh, now that was really smut par excellence! Almost too much for me (but I'm a bit prudish, so nothing wrong with your graphic descriptions per se :), helps me to be more open with such things, bring it on, please)
Well written and very hot.
They are so made for each other (Reese and Kili) and one can read it in and between the lines.
Still I wonder what made her sign a contract to be a sub for Fili? As she seemingly isn't a sub.(nothing wrong with being one, I might add. Whatever floats your boat).
I agree with other readers, I would love to read a sequel about their wedding night.
Love,
A
Nimiria chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
This one must have a following ! the wedding night for exemple .
I like the idea she have sex with the both before staying only with Kili. It's like an handover between Fili and Kili, like between Thorin and Kili in "What the future brings".
Just4Me chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I never know what to say to chapters like this one. But you're right - the smut was glorious. And it's nice to see Kili and Reese happy for once. Now I'm intrigued by the idea of the consummation being watched by Thorin and Fili and five other males. (I hope Dwalin is one of the five).
Skywolf42 chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Could we please have more Dom!Fili with another OC of your own creation?
Maybe Thorin could join in?
(Not AU)