Reviews for Thundering Moments of Tenderness Rage
kkolmakov chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
OMFG pick me up from the floor! This fic stomped all over me and I'm breathless and whimpering on the floor! Hot, hot, hot!

Beside the gloriousness of smut (I know it's not a word but it deserve the invention of a new one), I LOVED the mirror structure of the two halves. Five slaps and five orgasms... well, five non-orgasms... Mamma mia! Hot!

People do tend to write Fili as a bad boy but my, the sexier darker Kili is something else! He doesn't do it for me, I'm all Thorin girl and he is like one's best friend's husband for me, no-go-zone, but this fic was glorious!
Pulchra Mysterium chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
OMFG a ONE shot NO! This deserves to become a full fledged story! This is the epitome of being a teaser! AAHHH! It was so cute! I was smiling and giggling like a fool and biting my lip and getting my breath caught! And then you end it! The ultimate cliffhanger. This is revenge isn't it!

Ahh, I loved it. I usually do NOT like AU's and such but oh I loved this one. And I loved your little sneak in with his braid. Hah hah! I see what you did there!

Anyways, I love this. And I miss it already. GAH I wish for more of something like this!

Lady Stardust on Mars chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
I think I'm in love with 70s Thorin, seriously. That was amazing.
MidnightTales357 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Great story .Keep up the good work and update please check out my story .It's called hobbit a truly unexpected journey (you would make two total ringers very happy)
Nimiria chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
So hot ! So nice.

I always thought Thorin loved free and ind├ępendant women. Women who can stand up to him.

And doing the first step and take some interesting initiatives...
sarah0406 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
It's really nice to see Kili and Reese happy. You borrowed Wren didn't you? I'm never able to get the author's name right, but you did borrow Wren from her, right?
Writer For Erebor chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I have never read a modern day one before but I really enjoyed this) you are very skilled your self and I love the character development especially Kilis). After so much loss it is good to see they found each other where they could be happy
Nimiria chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
So cute. Y aura-t-il une suite ?
TheWritingMermaid chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Loving this so far! Also loving your other story! Keep up and update soon!
kkolmakov chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Nice! I loved the braid moment! :) I'm surprised it's Fili for you this time :) but he is magnificent and easy to write! A ball of sunshine! And all us mommies went "Awwwww..." regarding the daycare. More, please!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3