Reviews for West of the Moon
jackswoman chapter 5 . 3/20
This is great please continue
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Yikes trolls, this was an exciting chapter. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Lots of good details in this chapter the visual is clear. Would like to see more interaction with characters but I can understand that Jane is observing and not trying to get unwanted attention... For a good reason too.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Hi,your story is good lots of details... Maybe a tiny bit too much detail like the horrible truth of not shaving for months. I bet if you have any male readers they are in denial.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Wow, that was a long bath scene but then again she was practically caked in dirt and grim. Left the feeling like he was washing a stray dog that must have been wondering around for months on its own. Funny how Jane thought the event was her dying delusion and Loki taking advantage of that. Well it worked.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Haha, I enjoyed Loki ranting and having a feeling that something was different about himself but thinking his mom was having an affair that was great. Poor Jane all self preservation out the window... Wait her trying to sap his warmth that was all about self preservation.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Interesting set-up! Can't wait for more Loki/Jane interaction.
Analise chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Ha ha! Of course no one else can rescue our fair maiden! Great retelling and well done! This one made the list of stories I want watch for. Its a very interesting version you've created and I'm guessing Thor will make some sort of appearance soon. :D Thank you for writing and sharing!
Seppuku Doll chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Great world-building and interesting story you have here. Can't wait to read more.
PureSummerMagic chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
It's good to know that Loki feels some remorse for what he did to Jane while she was indisposed. I couldn't help but smile when Loki came to her rescue not once but twice. Hopefully she'll be able to return the favor sometime. Looks like another great chapter! Keep them coming.

Also, the frost trolls are pretty scary.
Chibi Dragon chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Yay, Loki to the rescue! You do a great job even without a Beta. This is such an interesting story, can't wait to read more.
ladyblakeney99 chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
More amazing suspense...and Loki to the rescue. More please! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Yeah, that Upper deserved that. What an ungrateful guy.

And wow Loki to the rescue. Although I can't be so sure his intentions are as noble as it seems. But I'm glad nonetheless cause at least Jane's alright.

This is one alternate universe I am getting more and more suckered in. Love the details here.

You are doing an amazing job and i hope you can find the right beta to help you out soon. Though to be honest, I am not really bothered on how you are writing it as it is.

Can't wait for more!