Reviews for The Girl in the Squad
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Well I'm slightly "disappointed" that this was the end but if it's what neoprene really feeling then it is what it is. I just wish we got more Shinku screen time after all of his crazy power ups.

Oh well, good luck with everything.
Roransted chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
I know it's a Hanabi centric fiction but I hope the other still get decent screen time!
Roransted chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
I'm surprised to see that the sequel is Hanabi centric. I hope Shinku is still a large part in it but I guess we'll see!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
The end? After all that OMINOUS? I mean, truly? You could have at least had, I don't know, a Kakashi throw-back? Welp, whatever. The prequel was good, and I suppose I can be sated with a reread.
Kit chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I guess you took the honorable road and finished the story before you had to commit. And at least you didn't quite the story and leave it hanging there. But man, what a disappointment. I get what your saying and all so its not a big deal or anything, just... yah.
halas chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Aww I'm going to miss this story and this 'verse and you! Hope your writing stays as good as always even though you're done. And hope you have a wonderful year ahead. Good luck with all your endeavors!
-Halas
Impstar chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Eh, on the one hand I was fully expecting this story to go on much longer. On the other... it kind of fits. If you did want to flesh out this universe more like you implied during the ending of The Boy on the Team another sequel would be better.

Thanks for writing this though.
kaname aosoge chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Hmmm, are you sure you don't wanna go back to writing this? There's a revolver pressed to your temple :)
...
Mafioso, you drive a hard bargain. But I am persistence reborn. Are you sure you don't wanna go back to writing this? There's a lambhorgini Veneno waitin' outside, just for you...
...
How about...
dasross chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Aw man this history was so good...but I guess its better to stop than to force yourself to write, it might spoil a masterpiece
Vikraal chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
A positive end here, means the moon will fall or explode, or alien invasion or all of them.
BriEva chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Awe I'm sad you lost interest in this story. It has so much potential...but I understand.
Read from you soon!
bfg10k17 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Awwwwww.
Well, I suppose you're right. This seems a good ending point to the story.
Plus it would be unfair to demand more, if your muse decided that it ends here.
Although, will Naruko and Shinku get their ending ?
I feel like you've left their story hanging.
With Danzo influencing Naruko's mind, and other matters too.
I'll undestand if that's all you had to offer, but getting some sort of closure would mean the world for your readers.
Even if all you post is a one-shot, or a few chapters, it would still be enough. (ofcourse more, is always better. lol)
So yeah. Awesome series, dude.
Hope I'll see more of your writing soon.
Cya.
giodan chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
i see... i'm a bit sad when a fanfic stop before the end, but at least you did tell us! TY for this story! and i hope to see more of your storys!
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
The offer stands. Eat that juicy, red, and definately-not-poisoned apple in the bottom left corner of your refridgerator.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Ahhhhhh! Man, I'm a bit sad to hear that after all that's happened:(. Oh well(sigh), thanks for a great story though! And the prequel still rocked!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »