Reviews for The Girl in the Squad
JamaauWright chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I'm glad I decided to peruse your page to see if you had anything new in the works. Another for the watch list.
JackFrost21 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Less of a chick and more of a dodo apparently.
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
ah, naruko is so selfish, couldent she see that hanabi and shinku would be so good for each other? that he was still trying to deal with the loss of the beloved fu? ahh...
blueprintLV chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Can't wait for despair.
BriEva chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
It's interesting how she thought of herself as White for a bit then seemed to remember she IS a person yet not the others, because she still thinks of them as their colors.
Shin-kun! She's not a nothing! She's your little chick!
'(
So here's something that didn't really cross my mind until now but as a kunoichi, who is given extremely dangerous missions couldn't Hanabi and Karin eventually be sent on seduction missions? She is an ANBU so that wouldn't be an uncommon thing for females that high in rank, and she's a captain too so even if she doesn't do it herself she might have to plan and overlook Karin on said missions right? Deep cover missions are given to ROOT, thats why they kill their emotions.
Well she is a clean up squad...for now...
Freedom and Happiness Hanabi. Definitely not the same, you want them both? You have to either fight for it or run away.
Otherwise give up.
Read from you soon!
Psyff101 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Definitely progressing towards the Angst stage and we are highly anticipating the return of the Shadenight's muse. *insert evil cackle here because the reviewer has a sore throat*

I have to admit that it's only been a whole week since I read three of your stories - I am incredibly 'busy' despite the length of them - one of them being the prequel to this story and the improvement in writing is duly noted when compared to previous published stories. And all of this has me go into excitement after disappearing from FF for months now.

Kyaaaahhhhhh! Hanabi being portrayed as a teenager is rare enough and you turned her into this. Tsk. Tsk. Where are you going now? because that just sent me into anticipation.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Wow, that's nice:)
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
I wish I were Sai. Or atleast, that I had his sense of humour. The shocked and scandalized faces produced by Sai's observations are nearly as good as those produced by mooning someone.
Shinku had...bite marks on his neck? How dare that lucky bastard have rough sex, while cute little Hanabi is suffering from the lack of happiness?
Great work.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Hm, I'm observing gradual hints of your angst-muse slowly stalking its prey, ready to go in for the kill any moment...
An alcoholic Hanabi with overflowing teenage angst. There's a content, pacifist, less trigger-happy Juugo. And finally, a Haruno Shinku who is having some measure of peace in his life...
...yup. Recipe for disaster. And Angst. And Fluff's death for good.
On another note, Sasuke actually got laid... and doesn't want to come home at night? I'm missing something here.
Still, I'm holding on to the hope that Akatsuki would resurface someday and completely Deeshtrooy everything.
Keep up the good work!
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Woohoo! Thank you BriEva for jumpstarting the sequel! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
So Hanabi's an alcoholic who hate's her sister who is now pregnant but for what reason exactly?
Sigmund the Fraud chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
A sequel to The Boy In the Team?
Starring Hanabi?
I don't know whether to kiss you or slap you... but I'll probaly follow this story either way.
Miharbi chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
DUDE,
I was always indifferent to Hanabi and i hated OCs but you actually got me to like Shinku and Hanabi. Even though its not canon, I'm beggining to wish it was. This story is just perfect in a lot of ways.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 3/3/2014