Reviews for Travelers
RIP great author, you are still missed.
MindForgedMan chapter 5 . 5/27
Really wish this could continue, it gets my ship and my crossover.
Sigh. Harry and Hermione move to a new world so of course the first thing Hermione does is buy a used bookstore. Not a magical bookstore but a generic bookstore, in 2010. Of course the first thing Harry does is pay more than the seller is asking because of course that's what you do when you have money to spend.

That was such an incredibly stupid and cliched ending to this chapter, the only thing that saves it is everything else was so damn good.
Roadrat2292 chapter 1 . 2/23
How about an update?
Nyx the Author chapter 5 . 2/20
So good! I hope you continue this eventually!
Moonsong78 chapter 5 . 10/16/2017
I am new to this concept of cross over fiction but found your story by accident and it is fascinating. I love HP and Avengers equally but never thought it would meld. Many kudos. I really hope you continue the story as it is fascinating one.
Dr. Bunny chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Interesting story. I'm a huge fan of H/Hr. So anything that can get Harry with Hermione is awesome in my book. If anyone have really good h/hr stories to recommend please pm me.
MargaritaS chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
interesting :) i look forward to more
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
An interesting story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
nice writing but i hope nobody can analyze magic or magical destroyed equipment harry and hermione have enough idiot balls they dont need more.
Huh chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
Hermione broke up with Ron because she didn't want to have too many kids. But oh when Harry says he wants TEN CHILDREN! Yeah, that's fine. Kinda weird dude. Even if he's joking, it's really hard to tell. Also, two quidditch teams would be 14 people.
heyster1 chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
thanks for keeping H/HG somewhat ignorant of the new muggle world. they don't know everything and don't know how to react in new situations. they have to learn the hard way in knowing how to live in this new world. looking forward to the next chapter. please keep writing.
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
I really like this. It's a fairly serious take on what might actually happen in this scenario and still manages to decently capture the characters portrayed. Hopefully you come back to this.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 2/11/2017
Interesting story.
Sukki18 chapter 5 . 2/2/2017
I was a bit leery when I first started reading your story, but it does have a nice premise to it. A bit short currently so I can't really say much about it, other than its not dragging on the chain in terms of action. You did pretty well with characterizing each of the canon characters (though Ginny and Ron were still a bit OOC, but it was for the good of the plot line so not really an issue). You're also very good at explaining things and having a lot of background work in progress to give it a more realistic view rather than straight-as-an-arrow plot with a big inning middle and end.

All in all I'd say this story has a good start and I can't wait to see where you go with it.