Reviews for Travelers
justaislinn chapter 5 . 8/11
Ugh that ending, Harry I feel you bro.
America is honestly pathetic right now and I don't want any part of it. I'd rather the UK and their lack of alliances or Australia and their currently dissolved government (which is hilarious by the way like they just have NO government rn it's ridiculous) than our shit show of an election running and fear mongering.
It's all greed, bias, hate, fear, and it just bloody sucks. And 9-11 was truly the catalyst of it all.
Damn do I hate Bush for it. Anyone with a brain knows that he organized it and that it was an inside job, an American attack on Americans to frame the Middle East and start war, but nobody says anything about it.
America is built on war. It's our main source of funding. In our country's entire existence, we have spent a total of 20 years unaffiliated in any major war.
That's it. 20. Years. Total.
Utter bollocks.
Aahhhh, anyways! I like the balance of obviously pervy men and adult relationships with good censoring. It's clean and without smut in the least, which leaves it rather detached from the reader. I don't love the distanced aspect of it so much, but it is basically the only way to avoid smut so it's cool.
Write on:)
NightWithMoon chapter 3 . 8/10
I can't help but think that if they wanted to be cautious they would have apparated under the cloak.
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 8/10
nice
jamespetross chapter 5 . 8/6
This is fantastic, definitely looking forward to reading more.
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 5 . 8/6
Love all your story's, and you update!
666Spektor chapter 5 . 8/3
ohmygodyouupdated! yaaaaaaaaaay
shugokage chapter 5 . 8/2
Interesting scene and chapter!
zeynel chapter 5 . 7/30
I love this idea! Please, do continue it!
angel897 chapter 5 . 7/30
interesting to read as always
Master DK chapter 5 . 7/29
interesting twist to the harry meets the avengers story :)
akasanta chapter 5 . 7/27
Ok. I'm caught up through chapter 5. Terrific story! I really enjoy the way you are doing H & H's relationship. :D

Hope for a new chapter soon. :D

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
TJK78 chapter 5 . 7/27
Great chapter. Thanks for sharing.
gwmclintock9 chapter 5 . 7/26
kudos!
Jack Inqu chapter 5 . 7/26
I wonder how long it will be before Harry and Hermione get tangled up with Tony, Fury, and everything else.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
PseudoSim chapter 5 . 7/26
Huh... so youre continuing this then? Or were you updating/revising things? Kinda feels like ch5 was familiar.