Reviews for Travelers
Morbious20 chapter 4 . 11/11
Great story and chapter hopefully you'll post another chapter soon .
allenx14 chapter 4 . 10/17
Wish you would write more I really enjoyed the story
General Mac chapter 4 . 9/12
thanks love it more pretty please
Mad Library Scientist chapter 4 . 8/20
I really hope that one day, you decide to continue this. I'd quite like to see how the story progresses.
rndomReader chapter 1 . 8/15
Great story. I hope you didn't abandon it.
corie.f chapter 4 . 8/7
Please, please, please continue this story! I can't promise my first-born since there is two of them...damn those girl-versions of Forge and Gred..I swear they are! Does it help I met James and Oliver whlist pregnant? LOL! Please continue your baby!
Euryphae chapter 4 . 6/8
I truly hope you continue this! It's really amazing, thank you!
DianneBaquiran chapter 4 . 5/22
I want to read more! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Are you going to continue updating? Because the last update says: March 2014 -or something like that-. I hope it isn't the end and I'll be waiting, even if it take years for you to update, patiently. Though I much prefer if it doesn't take you to update more chapters. Thanks for reading my review!
GBTtown chapter 4 . 5/7
Story is getting a little long in the tooth waiting for an update. But, it is a good start to what could be a fun read.
Delightfully sinful chapter 4 . 4/28
Are you planning on continuing this story? It's pretty good.
lrmorena chapter 4 . 3/27
WOW Very very different, because our hero's start this time line with a lot of trouble... FUN !
FF-loverHP1 chapter 4 . 3/22
the ending lol
gaul1 chapter 4 . 3/22
Good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
JoWashington chapter 4 . 3/7
oookay... I am intrigued, and slightly disturbed at the twisted-ness of this idea... However, I would like to read more in the future!
Fallow51 chapter 4 . 3/1