Reviews for Without a Trace
ZazouloveMatt chapter 9 . 4/25
nooo ! there isn't the next chapter ! why? please T.T
Oh why I never cheked the udapte date...
please come back, Aragorn is diying...
MiddleEarthSherlockian chapter 9 . 4/24
Amazing story! I love how you portray the characters, I think that's how they would act in these situations. Great detail, wonderful plot! Can't wait for the next chapter to be out!
(P.S. Sorry for my last comment, I screwed up -_-)
MiddleEarthSherlockian chapter 1 . 2/9
Hey everyone! I was hoping some of you could check out my LoTR story on my account? I'm new here in Fanfiction, but not new to writing. Spread the word. The story is the only one on my account so far, so just click on my account pic! Thanks a lot, and PLEASE review!
Horsegirl01 chapter 9 . 1/15
Please finish this story... I was enjoying it and would love to read the rest of it...:)
Aragorn's wife chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I love this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue it! It's awesome.
LadyOfAnfalas chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
Good chapter, especially how they were willing to die for each other. A little too much guilt in the beginning, though, and the dialogue was awkward.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
the bad gusy always have to tell the good guys their evil plan...
Brightpath2 chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
O_O
this is bad. VERY VERY BAD.
Joash is officially evil. :(
Good chapter
Emi The Ninja chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
..."burn Rivendell to the ground" ?

DUDE DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?! ELROND'S SON IS RIGHT THERE AND HE'S GOING TO CLOBBER YOU!

...And i don't think need to what Legolas is going to do with you...use you for target practice i guess xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
NirCele chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Love your story! I certainly hope you don't stop writing; you are very good! Ooh...can't wait to see (or read;) what happens to Aragorn and Legolas! It's kinda funny that Joash is still calling Legolas by the wrong name XD. Although being tortured pretty much negates that :-/ Hope they get out soon or are rescued! (but not before a little more angst, if you know why I mean;). Hope to see more of your awesome story soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
When are you updating? This is so well written, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
LadyOfAnfalas chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
That was a great chapter, really well written with a lot of detail but not enough to make it boring. And Aragorn definitely did not seem wimpy.
Emi The Ninja chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Valar hates them and Madros wants them...simple as that xD
Brightpath2 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
BLARGH WHY DID YOU DO WHAT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD AND MAKE JOASH A BADGUY!
*sighs* oh well. The chapter was good, and they came SO CLOSE to getting out before failing.
see180movie.com chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Oh! you left us in suspense!
Just one correction, when they're wending their way out of the cavern, you mention that "the form of sitting a guard suddenly materialized..." Thought you might want to change that. :)
You did an amazing job of capturing the intensity and action. I was completely caught up in the escape. And who might this new, shadowed figure be?
Keep up the good work, and please write again soon!
God bless!