Reviews for Giving Up Slowly
PotterHorse-Spirit chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
So, I came here through the "favorite stories" of my favorite author wbss21, and I guess that should've warned me about the level of angst... However, I was not prepared for this. That doesn't mean it isn't good, though; actually rather the opposite. I do love some good angst. Anyway, good story, and I'm gonna check out other stuff written by you as well :)
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
pleeease finish!
Dark0Matter chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Wow. I was feeling paranoid at first, then mad because Loki had to go back home, then scared because Loki had to go home, and then that Odin was just creeping me out o.o
But I wasn't expecting Thor to barge in and save Loki, that was great :) *thumbs up*
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Oh my gosh your story is so terribly sad but it was also very good ;)
Mira Black-Snape chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
This is an AMAZING story! I read it in less then an hour it was so good
SilvertonguedClotpole chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I always feel strange saying 'I thoroughly enjoyed this' when it comes to a story like this, but yet I still continue to read them all. But honestly, I loved this, it was so beautifully heartbreaking, so well written. Everytime I got an e-mail update I smiled. You put so much feeling into this, the emotion was so painful and I was just wanting to wrap Loki and Thor up in blankets. Anyway, enough of my rambling, thank you for this wonderful story.
Rory chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
great chapter excellent story
pallyndrome chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I think this chapter is great! Really great. Love the way you've written it - especially between barton and loki.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Loved it. Fitting end to the story
rory chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
thank goodness Thor was there and always keeps his promises poor Loki
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
I really hope this has a happy ending and Odin goes to jail. I also hope Tony and Loki get together in the end
pallyndrome chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Awesome chapter! Finally some relief. Only one more chapter? :(
ValentineRevenge chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Oh god, the last message... I need to know where it goes from here! PLease!
rory chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
really well written and interesting story. poor Loki he needs to tell Thor or go home and burn down the house with odin in it.
Templar's Creed chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Odin is sick, he'll get whats coming to him. Plus whats Thor going to say when he finds out whats been happening to Loki.