Reviews for Think of the Children
Klimmatt chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
That was amazing. Thank you.
DefyDestiny021 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Oh my god, I have no idea how many times I died laughing reading this. I couldn't even read the lines without cracking up (this dialogue -Bring it! I haven't had my morning cappucino and giant gooey sticky bun pastry, so I'm a roiling ball of barely contained rage and I think I'm pretty much only half-awake!" Ruby snapped, drawing her guns. "This might all be a dream I'm having!"). Your characterizarion and their interactions are gold!
Skaz Wolfman chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
GOLDEN! SHINY GLORIOUS GOLD!
Seriously, most entertaining ANYTHING I've enjoyed all month. I'd happily read a whole series of this! In fact, I shall now follow you (and add this story to Favorite, natch) so I'll be alerted if you ever write a sequel to this.
Sincerely, Your New Fan!
Gorsouul chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
An enjoyable read.
hillerjk1991 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
OK, that was hilarious. Well done!
Guest AWH chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
This is wonderful, especially because I headcannon remember as ace/aro. The humor is top notch and the characters are true to form and believable. Honestly the best RWBY fanfic I have ever read, 10/10.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
hilarious. absolutely amazingly stupendously hilarious. on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, I give you a resounding 60 billion. thank you. this was exactly what I needed today.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Dude. It was a reread and I gotta say you still have it.
kinigget chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I absolutely love your Nora.

Also, every time I red one of your stories I end up with this slightly manic grin plastered on my face

Also also: I wish to live in this AU
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
...This needs a sequel
Rassilon001 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I can't stop laughing! WHY CAN'T I STOP LAUGHING?!

I'll tell you why. This story is pure, unadulterated, awesome. And funny as hell. I was hooked the moment Nora's backstory was revealed as an actual creature of Norse Mythology. Ordinarily I'd find it almost stupid, but you pull off just the right amount of silly that makes me want more. And it only got more ridiculous from there on out, with all our favorite RWBY characters going utterly bananas. Melanie and Militia, however, took the absolute cake.

Very good stuff. Thank you for sharing it with us.
minhb.phan chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Oh my God this was a masterpiece! My favorite RWBY fanfic yet, and the characters were great! Geez, don't even get my started on the dialogue you genius you.
egreham chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
aahhahhahahaahaHAHAHAHHAha dude what the fuck did I just read.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
It just occurred to me that I never bothered to leave a comment here, and that just won't do. Well, I guess I can't comment on all your works, because they are consistently good, but this one was especially so. The sequel of 'For better or norse', an awesome piece in its own right, certainly did deliver.

I can tell you seem to have a great time writing Nora, but she's not the only one getting the credits here. Any character showing up here have his moment, no matter how short the apparition. From Ozpin's bafflement to Weiss' unconcerned disapproval, each reaction is spot-on. The best part of this one-shot, for me, would nonetheless be the conversation between Nora and Ruby in the coffee's kitchen. The whole of it.

Of course, Nora remains at the center of the action, and it is simply glorious. From her insistence to call Yang and Blake Ruby 2.0 and 3.0 respectively, her... ahem... noticeable entrance in the White Lotus, or her hilariously inappropriate demands to Glynda, it was hard not laughing during the whole ordeal.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and rest assured I'll be there for your next update or new piece. Provided I'm familiar with the canon of it, of course, though given how you manage to turn everything you touch into gold, maybe I should try the original series just to read what you have to write about it afterward.

PS : I never know which one of you I congratulate when reviewing. Don't care, you're both awesome.