Reviews for Think of the Children
Guest AWH chapter 1 . 6/1
This is wonderful, especially because I headcannon remember as ace/aro. The humor is top notch and the characters are true to form and believable. Honestly the best RWBY fanfic I have ever read, 10/10.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 3/25
hilarious. absolutely amazingly stupendously hilarious. on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, I give you a resounding 60 billion. thank you. this was exactly what I needed today.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 3/25
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Dude. It was a reread and I gotta say you still have it.
kinigget chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I absolutely love your Nora.

Also, every time I red one of your stories I end up with this slightly manic grin plastered on my face

Also also: I wish to live in this AU
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
...This needs a sequel
Rassilon001 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I can't stop laughing! WHY CAN'T I STOP LAUGHING?!

I'll tell you why. This story is pure, unadulterated, awesome. And funny as hell. I was hooked the moment Nora's backstory was revealed as an actual creature of Norse Mythology. Ordinarily I'd find it almost stupid, but you pull off just the right amount of silly that makes me want more. And it only got more ridiculous from there on out, with all our favorite RWBY characters going utterly bananas. Melanie and Militia, however, took the absolute cake.

Very good stuff. Thank you for sharing it with us.
minhb.phan chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Oh my God this was a masterpiece! My favorite RWBY fanfic yet, and the characters were great! Geez, don't even get my started on the dialogue you genius you.
egreham chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
aahhahhahahaahaHAHAHAHHAha dude what the fuck did I just read.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
It just occurred to me that I never bothered to leave a comment here, and that just won't do. Well, I guess I can't comment on all your works, because they are consistently good, but this one was especially so. The sequel of 'For better or norse', an awesome piece in its own right, certainly did deliver.

I can tell you seem to have a great time writing Nora, but she's not the only one getting the credits here. Any character showing up here have his moment, no matter how short the apparition. From Ozpin's bafflement to Weiss' unconcerned disapproval, each reaction is spot-on. The best part of this one-shot, for me, would nonetheless be the conversation between Nora and Ruby in the coffee's kitchen. The whole of it.

Of course, Nora remains at the center of the action, and it is simply glorious. From her insistence to call Yang and Blake Ruby 2.0 and 3.0 respectively, her... ahem... noticeable entrance in the White Lotus, or her hilariously inappropriate demands to Glynda, it was hard not laughing during the whole ordeal.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and rest assured I'll be there for your next update or new piece. Provided I'm familiar with the canon of it, of course, though given how you manage to turn everything you touch into gold, maybe I should try the original series just to read what you have to write about it afterward.

PS : I never know which one of you I congratulate when reviewing. Don't care, you're both awesome.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
this does not even have to be au just crack
i can see nora spinning off into a random obsession about ren's children without the whole norse plot thing
and ruby is easily bribed with cookies and coffe
and yang is easily atracted to danger and poor plans
no idea why but i feel that is true
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
How did i not find his story sooner?! Nora, my girl. You have to treat the people you are farming with more sane remarks. Just like in a normal farm stressed animals can't produce better out comes. But then again, Ren doesn't seem to read inbetween the lines.
This is story, au and writing are the definition of perfection. Laughed so loud my mom when in my room with a bad thing that someone broke in and started tickling me. Well written my friend!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I just thought of a really sad follow up this story. 'Before daddy left he said to not cry for him, that a beautiful valkyire will join him in valhalla, liked promised. For in life they couldn't be together. Heaven is the place they'll forever be together.'
*ugly crying* (I'm not a good writer, okay!?-runs away)
Since Nora can't break the valkyrie code, Ren ends up marrying another. Leaving Nora to simply watch over Ren and never to interfer. And when Ren finally goes back to Norway in a final mission. He wrote a letter to his children retelling his adventures and misfortunes with a immortal valkyrie.
I'm hurting myself just thinking about this *cries
On to the story review beautifully crafted and words well put, never lacking in the genra. The type of funny that will tickle everyone's funny bone. Well done my dear authour!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Aside from bursting into supontaniuse laughter upon reading each sentence. This was really a heartfelt and character developing fic. Bravo for your take on this au. Thanks for the read!
Milo J7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Dear god my sides. Nora is the best part of Agents of Beacon.