Reviews for Mismatched Socks
It's almost 4:27AM and I tried so hard to not laugh out loud and wake my husband so instead my body was shaking with silent laughter and snorted at the end.
Avivagreene chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Brilliant, absolutely hysterical. Laughed all the way through it!
NightGuest1210 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
God, this is not just amazing, this is freaking AWESOME! Usually I'm not good at comments, but I couldn't let this fanfic just pass by. Tbh, I think this fanfic is one of my favourite so far (and I've read a lot of them), I just couldn't stop laughing while reading. And David's jealousy and "Charming!" almost did me in with laughter! Thank you for the magnificent story!

P. S. Actually, if you don't mind, I would love to try to translate it, I want more people to read this funny and cute story :)
I'm looking forward to your response! :)
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
don't mind me, just making me giggling in public here :)
jacobdouglas45 chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
good really good ending
RAGAnne chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Hilarious! Yeah, even without the fairy-tale names it's still a bit of a mess.
Pretty Pirate chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
hilarious I lost it when Liam asks "why did she call u a horse?" Loved the ending.
Too damn funny.
Scribleyellow chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
That was amazing!
idiotpurple chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
This is the best thing I ever read.
Shortlady72 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Oh my goodness those puns had me laughing my butt off! And that ending! My lord I loved this story from start to finish!
raleighlane chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
This fic had me laughing out loud several times. It was delightful and imaginative and just guh...totally amazing. Thanks for sharing :)
cecilliehansen2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
omg I love it xD
Misao22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Oh so adorable! I laugh out loud with this one. thanks for it
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Okay, I understand most of those explanations and cover ups. Charming and Snow obviously don't look old enough to be Emma's parents. Why not just call Rumple his grandfather, though? The man looks old enough to be. Good gracious, though. That was hilarious.
LiveInLoveAndLaughter chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I'm not sure when I last laughed quite that hard. So damn adorable!