Reviews for What's Worse than a Villain?
Raeshi chapter 3 . 8/12
Great story, love the relationship between the Rogues and the Flashes. Poor Kid Flash tho.
Love the story. The whole relationship between baby flash and the rogues is just awesome.
A. This is amazing
B. The original Lenored Snart also had strict no drinking rule

Hartley Rathaway IS MINE
I Love Wally's unusual relationship with the Central City Rogue's. I was doing the twitchy-finger's thing that comes from want to grab-and-snuggle something/one through quite a bit of the fic. And now I am now trying to flesh out a context for a scene in which KF is flying-tackled by a hyper, hug-seeking Trickster in front of the YJ team because I had to walk away to do something halfway through this and couldn't help imagining it and giggling.
Oh Wally's gonna be pissed. He could live with them outing it to Barry, especially as there's strong likelihood he'd end up in Iris and Barry's custody, but the League as a whole, possibly including the Team before the adults could interfere? No way. They're lucky it's /Wally/, because even that couldn't make him inclined to kill them. Then again, it's because it's Wally they like him so much and would go to such lengths in the first place. XD
Anon chapter 3 . 7/17
This was amazing! This was really well written, and now I've got rogue feels.
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 6/22
Brilliant story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing and posting.
EirinnOfMyth chapter 1 . 5/5
I keep reading stories where Wally is abused and my reaction is still different every time, is that god or bad...?
Great job! )
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 4/18
That's cold Len and also untie and unfair. And I predict Barry is gonna get murderous.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 3 . 3/23
This is one of the better 'finding out that Wally's being abused' stories out there, simply because of its originality. A lot of people write it how Barry finds out, which is nice, but I really like how you have The Rogues find out first, and than do everything in their power to make it so that their Baby Flash is safe again.
Falcrow chapter 3 . 3/20
This was adorable and i always love a good fluffy fic with walley and the rogues :3 excellent work!
cantorahagedoorn chapter 3 . 2/28
I quite like the Rogue family
how they interact and look out for one and other (and blackmail/ bribe one and other)
I like how you put the humour in this story
Keep up the good work!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 2/4
That was perfect in every single way.