Reviews for What's Worse than a Villain?
Akuma-Sama2002 chapter 3 . 3/11
I love this story! Could you write more for different heroes, please?
eternal mist chapter 3 . 2/19
Awww. I hope Wally gets to stay with Barry forever -those monsters don't deserve him!

And YAY for the Rogues!
I remembered this story and it was great once more
Barbie of Asgard chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
I paid attention, because it's nice to see the sweet, human, sides of the villain without making them ooc. XD
Cheshire The Iconic Me chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
In some of the comic book variations Wally West's family is written as emotionally abusive, something that causes Barry to form such a strong relationship with him. Basically, in some of the older comics I've read, Wally's parents pretty much hate his obsession of sorts with the Flash and other superheroes, causing them to... well, emotionally abuse him, fighting with him because he spent more time with chemicals and comic books than sports. It was one of the reasons why Iris got Barry to introduce the Flash to him, she felt that maybe if Wally and his parents met the Flash it might help his parent's feel differently about Wally's fascination with such things.

DC Comics changed this after a while, feeling that it didn't fit with the 'lighter' aura of the Flash Comic Books.
WackyJ chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
I love this story, the view on the characters and their interactions, very original. Well written with that great mix of humour and dark elements that make a great story. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Raeshi chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Great story, love the relationship between the Rogues and the Flashes. Poor Kid Flash tho.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Love the story. The whole relationship between baby flash and the rogues is just awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2016

Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Awwwwwwwwww

Hartley Rathaway IS MINE
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
I Love Wally's unusual relationship with the Central City Rogue's. I was doing the twitchy-finger's thing that comes from want to grab-and-snuggle something/one through quite a bit of the fic. And now I am now trying to flesh out a context for a scene in which KF is flying-tackled by a hyper, hug-seeking Trickster in front of the YJ team because I had to walk away to do something halfway through this and couldn't help imagining it and giggling.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Oh Wally's gonna be pissed. He could live with them outing it to Barry, especially as there's strong likelihood he'd end up in Iris and Barry's custody, but the League as a whole, possibly including the Team before the adults could interfere? No way. They're lucky it's /Wally/, because even that couldn't make him inclined to kill them. Then again, it's because it's Wally they like him so much and would go to such lengths in the first place. XD
Anon chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
This was amazing! This was really well written, and now I've got rogue feels.
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
Brilliant story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing and posting.