Reviews for Sins of the Father
Fapman chapter 1 . 5/14
Minato and Kushina seem utterly out of character, and it is almost to the point of bashing, but otherwise good story
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 4/2
You know, the only thing that can improve the team dynamics is one of the Brats killed during C-rank mission. Because they are too dense and narrow-minded to make a step towards Naruto, and he won't bother to try anyway.
Speaking of Orochimaru, what does Anko think of her old mentor's son?
aianimetwin2 chapter 3 . 3/11
please make more. i like this story. it gives a new look on naruto if he was orochimaru's son. i really like it please make more.
anarion87 chapter 3 . 2/24
nice story so far
Azrael Akuma chapter 1 . 1/2
It's DICK Measuring contest not penis. penis makes a man sound small, get it right.
Kyuubi'smasamune chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
You could have him start out with genjutsu followed by 1hit kills with kenjutsu or some thing
Lyore chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
poor naruto
Tsukoblue chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Good story, when will there be a new chapter

If you had Naruto do something like get on his hands and knees in front of Minato and Hiruzen and have him say he won't follow Orochimaru's path then he would be less hated

Having Anko as a sensei instead of being on team 7 would have suited him better
jesuspwends chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Really good story and I like the way you write .
Zayabel13 chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Update soon! Is he going to work with his father after the chunin exams?
CMVreud chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
meh, the only idea I have is to make Naruto the opposite of this snake-bastard-father.
Where most snakes are flexible and... okay, I jzust had a flash of inspiration...
Why not model him after the opposite of his father who uses pretty ordinary snakes to do his biddings in attack and summons, so... why not making Naruto use a page off the Uchiha and want to get revenge, but to do that he first has to be... the king of snakes, or king of the serpents if you go for the european mythology route.
I wonder if there's a honey-badger-summon contract out there in wide world of the Naruverse-world?
AlucardY17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I would like to say that the story is very good so far and quite solid. Now one thing that I found very confusing is the sense of time and the ages for Naruto. In this chapter you say he is four and then he goes to seven and then thirteen but the Sandaime then says in the meeting that he has only had one training session with Naruto. So I was quite confused on just how old Naruto is. Otherwise there are not many problems. Curious about just what Orochimaru did to anger Kushina and Minato and can sort of guess it dealt with the Kyubi.
river96 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
nice cant wait til next chapter :)
CynicalJinx chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Seeing as he is related to Orochimaru with a snake-like physical trait, I think it would make more sense for his skill set to lean more towards stealth-like rather than flashy wide-scale attacks. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Naruto improve his field in Genjutsu. The sword is also a nice touch and it would be interesting if you decide to make it Naruto's signature style of combat. I personally want him to inherit Orochimaru's sword of kusanagi. I fell in love with the sword after seeing its striking similarity to Ichimaru Gin's Shinso from Bleach. While not as deadly as the Shinso, it still has an awesome ability.
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Not interested if he's gonna be a Konoha nin.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »