Reviews for Flaming Hearts
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Amusing, cute and excellent, I loved it and nice job but Tai would not be that emotional
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
They knew each other way before that like four or five
Elements1999 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Shadowfey913 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I just want to say that I love this story and thanks for sharing it!
bubbles chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
That was cute.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 2 . 11/8/2011

That was an awesome ending to an exceptionally sweet lil story, Candid ishida. I really enjoyed reading it again. I'm sure that I'll enjoy it many moer times in the future, too. :P Awesome stuff! :P Btw, I particularly loved the scene where Matt and tai share lunch. There's something really powerful about it. :)

Anyways...bye bye a go go! Thanks for the great read! :)
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Geez, intense... here I was, skimming through your ol' profile, when it occured to me that I haven't read this awesome lil story in a while. And then a scary truth fell on me like a ton of bricks. O.O I haven't even reviewed it. O.O Dayum! What have I been playin' at?

I love this story! I always thought that the idea of Tai having that dream, whilst kinda creepy in a charming way, was so totally romantic to the max! ...or something. :P The cherry on the cake in my mind, though, was the scene in Tai's bedroom. The pair just mesh together so well. :D

You're an awesome storyteller :D

PS I know this story is old, but reviews are better late than never, right? :) I'm gonna go ahead and read the second chapter now...
Sillie chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Whaaaa! That was sooooo cute! ::grabs Yamachi flag out of nowhere:: Go Yamachi! _
CSMars chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
wow... reading this chapter was, like, majoy deja vu since last week, this girl in my class asked me wheather my friend patrick and I are dating or not since we've been flirting a lot... just like matt and tai except we're really not a match made in heaven so... anyway, good story, and ignore my blabbering, please!
Angel Spirit chapter 2 . 10/18/2002
awww...kawaii! ;) i luv sweet matt/tai fics!
Crysie chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
Oh my gosh! This story was beautiful and so sweet! Ahhh so cool! I loved it!
Angel Ran chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
Yaaaay! Happy ending! ** Heh, that was funny when Davis tripped, but I kinda feel sorry for him _~ must have been a shock! (i just thought it was cute! ) Awww, how sweet!
Dea Draconis chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
Waaaai... *sniffs and wipes the tears out of her eyes* wonderful... *sniffs again* That was *so* cute.. *smiles happily* Your descripiton about Taichi were marvellous! Ah, the whole fic was that!
Redrum chapter 2 . 10/16/2002
Awww _ Very cute ending! :) And the part about Matt's heart being on fire, awwww ;) Great story.
nEo-cHaNtoo lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 10/16/2002