Reviews for Dirty Paws
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2017
This is so cute. John is John no matter what form
Agent ERA chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
I really loved this and I hope you plan on updating it soon.
TakedaEmo120 chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Love your story so much! :D Heartwarming and funny at the same time. Can't wait for the next one!
darkeyesgirl chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
i love it!
ADDBaby chapter 13 . 7/23/2015
*screams and wakes up mother. now grounded but still very very pleased*

YOU UPDATED! XDDDDD
Karlina101 chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
LOVED IT EvERYHING WAS PERFECT. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Zeus' Sins chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! I've been looking for a dog!John or dog!Sherlock and I was quite pleased when I found this. The mystery around Sherlocks dream has me hooked and the adorable tackle moments? I can't get enough! Nicely written with a deduction that sounds intellegent and not just last moment ideas is the lovely cherry on top! Its been a quile and I can't wait for the next update but take your time! I can just imagine the future cases and I can not stay still.
'Till next time~
Spades chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
Still enjoying this story. It sounds like you intend to follow through the St. Bart's fall. I can just see the scene of John in the hospital hallway outside of the morgue crying out and Sherlock can hear him from where he's hiding. Of course you could have them reunite and then John go with Sherlock while he hunts down Moriarty's web. He is a military dog. I see the final confrontation with Moran and John takes a bullet for Sherlock and dies and Sherlock just doesn't go back to London because of all the John associated memories. Oh, getting teary eyed now.
Silvia Phenora chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Can't wait for an update! I've been wanting Dog!John lately and this is great.
Cat'sLibrary chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
Oh, this story is just too cute! John is absolutely adorable and I liked the suggestion that he could be the reincarnation of human John. I love seeing how all the characters react to him, and Sherlock's friendship with him is really heartwarming. I do hope you update soon.
Noxtorious chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Awwwwww! This was the best. Mycroft was so sweet on approaching John and making him comfortable with him. Bonus points on Mycroft being in character and John defending him from Sherlock's insults.
JRLink chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
It would be fun to read about the Raichenbachfall. Would John end up with Mycroft? I like your story, keep at it!
darkeyesgirl chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
thank you!
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I LOVE THIS! Does this mean John will be kidnapped again to be a bomb carrier?

Although, I think Moriarty's men would just run away screaming when John gets pissed off
ADDBaby chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
*rolling on the floor with all the fluff joy from this story* AAAAAAH. I love it. ( w)3