Reviews for Irrational, Unconditional
SimmonsButterflys chapter 6 . 3/21
Thanks for the amazing story! Just read all the chapters with no break in between because they were all so good that I couldn't step away. Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to read your next update!

MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 1/16
This fits perfectly.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 1/16
Failing would mean compromising exactly what he defines himself by.
I've struggled with the fear of failure myself, particularly in school taking tests. I would be scared that the answer I put down was the wrong one and I start second guessing myself. Nice job with the chapter by the way, I can see Sherlock struggling with the fear of failing.
TokiNoKusabi chapter 6 . 1/7
Thanks for updating! :) Sherlock being afraid of failure definitely makes sense. If he's not afraid, he sure is stubborn enough to make you think otherwise. I hope you do fear of thunderstorms next!
The Ghostly Horse chapter 6 . 1/7
Glad to see that you've updated, I'd missed these little insights. You wrote this exceedingly well, and your characterisation was very accurate. I am totally on board with Sherlock being afraid to fail, and you did this very well. Thank you.
Belen09 chapter 6 . 1/7
The thing about 'fear of failure' - I think it comes when one is 'not allowed' to fail as a child, and gets 'yelled at' for having done something 'wrong' - at least to an adult. Sometimes there is no one right answer, but some people fail to see that.
firefly5151 chapter 6 . 1/7
Awesome chapter. I was so excited to see an update. I love Sherlock being human. I would love to see thunderstorm fear next.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
You write John SUPERBLY. I can hear his voice in my head every time I read something you've written with him in it.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Can Sherlock actually swim?
The Ghostly Horse chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Thank you for not abandoning this. I really enjoyed reading this, and I think you portray Sherlock in a state quite well, and it would seem that he's not quite as fearless as the great detective makes out. Can't wait for more installations.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
All these glimpses of Sherlock's reactions to various triggers gives us a peek into how he reacts, who calms him, who he trusts, who he "cares" about. Helps flesh out the character and his habitat. His companions are defined by their reactions to him as well. Whether they ignore his distress, seek to comfort, or challenge him to face his terrors. Very informative and interesting. Thank you!
TokiNoKusabi chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
I think you were successful with a non-analytical, terrified Sherlock! Wonderful writing, as usual, and one of my favorite chapters yet. :)
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
Wow, this one great. Sherlock's terror when drowning and his frustration at his avoidance of water. Brilliant job! :D I really loved it!
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 3/7/2015