Reviews for Irrational, Unconditional
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 2 . 6/5
You write John SUPERBLY. I can hear his voice in my head every time I read something you've written with him in it.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 3/9
Can Sherlock actually swim?
The Ghostly Horse chapter 5 . 3/8
Thank you for not abandoning this. I really enjoyed reading this, and I think you portray Sherlock in a state quite well, and it would seem that he's not quite as fearless as the great detective makes out. Can't wait for more installations.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 5 . 3/7
All these glimpses of Sherlock's reactions to various triggers gives us a peek into how he reacts, who calms him, who he trusts, who he "cares" about. Helps flesh out the character and his habitat. His companions are defined by their reactions to him as well. Whether they ignore his distress, seek to comfort, or challenge him to face his terrors. Very informative and interesting. Thank you!
TokiNoKusabi chapter 5 . 3/7
I think you were successful with a non-analytical, terrified Sherlock! Wonderful writing, as usual, and one of my favorite chapters yet. :)
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 5 . 3/7
Wow, this one great. Sherlock's terror when drowning and his frustration at his avoidance of water. Brilliant job! :D I really loved it!
-Shadows
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 3/7
Nice.
221bdeductions chapter 5 . 3/7
Amazing as always! : )
madisonlevine chapter 4 . 2/15
Awwwww I loved this little collection! My favorite was the dentist though. Sherlock would be the type of person to communicate with morse code when he couldn't speak. I don't know it just was a totally precious situation. :)
skylaeatpie chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
That was adorable.
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
This is amazing!
but I have a question, would Sherlock be afraid of his own mind? How he thinks and how his mind palace works.
221bdeductions chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
This is so cute!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Please make more this is cute and hilarious at the same time :)
NarutoRox chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I can see how Sherlock wouldn't like the dark, that's actually pretty logical for him.
Andrewthegreat1 chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T REVIEWED ANYTHING IN AGES. D: Spine surgery takes longer to recover than I thought. So now I'm gonna review the three chapters I didn't.

Small spaces- WOW. I am EXTREMELY claustrophobic, and you got it perfectly right. And this is coming from me, who had a full blown panic attack a couple of months ago in an MRI machine bc it felt like I couldn't breathe and the walls were closing in. So EXCELLENT job on that one.

Dentist- I don't have a fear of dentists, but I'm not exactly fond of them either. I just love how Sherlock taps "can't" but John manages to calm him down. It's one of those moments where you realize how much those two mean to eachother.

Dark- Perfection. Just the mental image of three year old Sherlock needing to have a night light makes me squeal. But that fear is completely logical considering Sherlock really needs his eyes.

DARN YOU AND YOUR ADORABLE MENTAL IMAGES. And now I am off to catch up on all of your other stories I haven't been able to catch up on. *eagerly stares at computer* Keep up your excellence (as if it were to ever go away...psssshhhh) :D