Reviews for Rising From The Darkness
Istealurfrenchfries chapter 25 . 3/7
I definitely enjoyed you bringing Peter and Charlotte into the story. I feel that those characters often get so overlooked.

Keep writing, you're doing so well.
mygooddog chapter 1 . 2/22
I am fairly sure I started this story befor , looking forward to it.
thejokersbrother chapter 25 . 2/18
I love Edward and Bella moment. It was really nice.
Fangirl chapter 25 . 2/18
Amazing story so far! I'm like refreshing my page every two seconds to see if u have updated!
I'm obsessed with your story and ur writing as well!

Keep writing.

Upppppddddaaaaaatttteee
kouga's older woman chapter 25 . 2/18
Really glad that she has the Cullens
AMAZING! I COULDNT STOP READING! PLEASE WRITE MORE...
Amy Hamato chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
Update soon. I love this story!
Wanted Angel chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
I love your story. I have no clue how many times I say that. I know I don't review much I guess I'm more like a ghost reader. You said you needed help on when to introduce Peter and Charlet. It's just an idea but you can introduce them now and then let them help Bella even moor.
thejokersbrother chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
YES! YES! YES!

Justice. Has. Been. Served!

Bella can finally truly be happy.

The cops. . . Take them all done.

Good luck.
Cady chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Just wondering, what is a canteen? I think you meant cafeteria.
Debbie Hicks chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
25.
Appendix DANGER!
Then OW! Then Screaming like a Irish banshee then was Burning for Seven painful Days then it Happened it went too wrong Brown eyes went Crimson the tape suddenly Shatter but Violently Crashed some toxic poison then suddenly was still burning up like a Volcano then suddenly Hissing very feral but wild but Recoiled to Father Moon granted me Immortality fully-Completely by Shutting down the heart with the systems but got cold so iciest cold Alice what is it she is Transitioning into a Vampire we adopted her heart it's dead by who Father Moon terrible magically curse then all of the sudden myself blinked the same Crimson eyes wide open ugh look into my eyes and but I want to feast thy blood I am a Bride of Dracula her Scream was heard causing Didyme to Explode into flames but freaked it is her gift Erupted from her bodysuit she is his bride of Dracula sired her and gave her a ring around her finger Alice I sounded trilling Musical but Haunted but Enchanted but Melodic but had Bruises under the eyes a deep burning light and Reported I am dead but Embraced but a Vampire oh my GOD! She is deceased caused by cosmic force of himself what is it I am hungry I want is Blood to drink my now Crimson eyes were large but Bright but blood red I was hungry with Borg white skin cold Red eyes haunted but Expressionless but threw up the each four with the last part ugh it is my stomach it healed itself the Gossips and Rumors about my Alien resurrection from like now death wore a Sewn cloaks wearing a crest had to look like a Celibate Vampire from Volterra, Italy wearing my hood up left the hair down cold hard but marble skin took the place of human skin was very cold walked if floating by gliding Hello Sam Uley remember me I am a Kindred it is a biblical word for Vampire oh my GOD Bella you died how it Stomach trouble and my Appendix I can't have children sadly I was my human father did this to me he is into prison of charges of Rape I may Adopt a daughter I Must go now Live long and prosper peace and long life my finger formed a Vulcan salute how old she is One Hundred and twenty two her eyes are Raed your skin is hard yes it is complete I am also a Vampire the Volturi heard this about my both been embraced by Father Moon had his blood burned could not be killed nor slain they were furious caused my human with Animal but with Vulcan blood to fade but vanished they heard about me reported a crime calmly but coldly like a member but Marcus heard about my tale of sorrow and woe in in Hades was a bride of Dracula dressed in my recovery robes from Bram Stoker's Dracula in a past life long dead one forgotten by centuries he grieved for his wife from my firm writing Find a new wife Be Strong wise and Have Courage Bellona De Remus lady of Forks, Washington with my hand drawing I was loyal but gifted within my burned heart created a Mental Shield of life and peace healed him removing his pain the Volturi were not pleased of me chosing but heard about myself dressed in the robes and hood taken a serious picture of my self a non-violent firm queen ancient cold and harsh bur Stoic but highly Schooled but cultured but more Educated in the Arts and studied very serious but studious without rest studied becoming a Vampire in my new body reincarnated as Bella Cullen daughter of the founders was too busy now undead I was trained but skilled in the Vulcan martial arts and to defend myself was tireless but it healed me but vanished thin air it is things I shopped healing tapes and these left then Alice had a vision we are in serious trouble you burned but how you dress differently how traditional but ceremonial you wear what is it Alice Volturi they are Apporaching for us and us with yourself you are not aging at all yes get this off it's fused oh man lost my life in flames burnt into sorrow good grief then it was too late then suddenly all of the sudden I was highly trained but skilled Recoiled at the big monstrous moon it happened causing me to letting go my hissing but growling Snarl roared OUT From my own chest officially oh my GOD Bella you are not yourself what are you Call me Bellona De Remus Goddess of panic and STRIFE! oops my secret is out it was out my true self erupted from the deepest part of my mind was a Goddess of panic and Strife the Volturi heard this I was not human no longer was a host for herself came out one Moon they were furious onto the hidden covens with myself still Hissing like a Carnivorous Vampire the Senior Volturi Guard to kill Vampires and humans and Shifters with each both of us with myself suddenly they Had us with the Vulcans with the Shifters who suddenly Burned us with the very as all of them to DCeath by roving the Prizes who took the Bones with them the burning went on the homes as all of them suddenly with as all of the very tribazillions suddenly Ascended as very as all of them very tribazillions or much many more as all of them suddenly with as all of places deported then with the Both and could not return with Child but as all of the bodies as all of the bodies brought here then reported The Vampires and Humans with Lycans as very as all of the Shifters are brought here for crimes and with as all of nomads as with as all of the Covens are destroyed with homes then it came too late the truest death happened moter each three of them wrre tried but Killed but both vessels met with the Internatnional Space Station then it happened the very greatest but all of the Sudden CRASH! Lost the ablity to have kids but it became a starship with my best friends with adopted we found you a daughter troubled home runaway and she was turned by Dawn Read Spier finally a daughter of my own taught her the law the Cullens and Covens were adopted families thank the four detites Praise Rixx oh good grief Mother! Bree copied Deanna Troi's voice patterns I am studying yes I was acting like Lwaxana Troi the mother of Deanna Troi I Brought Diego my mate yes they were saved but killed by the Volturi coven is a Empire but ruled forever then it Crashed each both but Vampires took the families as Slaves then as time healed us both with Edward her adopted father Taught her to defend herself but it happened each both were on planets with Vulcan but Irina was caught but Garrett replaced her was added but she was killed by cursing and swearing doing weird things and she was Wiccan was tried as a Witch then had her murdered but slain but the bodies were all of them flayed but it was happening then Sudddenly The Black Hole raged in my anger and Climates changed went BLAST! They were terrified but exploded their hideous children of Dracula in a changed planet forced to wander as nomads and Wanderers the Volturi heard the noise so loudest it was too late I have burned my own planet like Reah did on her world.
Amy Hamato chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
Update soon. I just found this story and fell in love with it!
mygooddog chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
I like this story! I didn't review any sooner because very few writers ever respond. I also didn't realize this story was ongoing , I usually wont read story's that aren't complete because writers just leave and never finish! SHAME ON THEM!
mygooddog chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Love seeing this side of your Rose.
mygooddog chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
It is your story, weather it is right or not WHO cares!