Reviews for Through the Veil Strangely
Thanks.
This was awesome.
Fairywm chapter 1 . 4/11
This is a really good story. I know nothing of Warhammer, yet I enjoyed reading this very much. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
Monster King chapter 6 . 3/10
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Bookworm5556 chapter 6 . 3/9
Dear God I haven't laughed like that since I read larceny, lechery, and luna lovegood.
Qinetiq chapter 6 . 12/18/2017
Pure hilarity! Awesome work!

Moar!
Bananabella chapter 6 . 12/8/2017
I FUCKING KNEW HE WAS A BLOOD RAVEM
BLOOD RAVENS FTW
Osmodious chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
Fun story...not being familiar with...uh...WarHammer?...I was bit lost her and there in the early chapters, but not too bad and it was fun trying to figure it out...I suspect my lack of knowledge meant I missed a few things, maybe in-jokes, but it did not detract from the story. Quite entertaining, thanks for posting!
notYacob chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
I just marathoned this and couldn't stop smiling the entire time. Great work.
notYacob chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
I'm really enjoying this so far. I love your carrow series and I believe this is going to be a great read as well. I find the willful ignorance to potential danger and then not being harmed very fun to read.
Jimbocous chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
Thanks for a really great (re)read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
No matter how many times I read it, the parts in this story about Jade Radish (and Esoteric Books) are awesome! It's rare enough for an original addition in a fanficverse to be especially good, but this one stands out among even the good ones.
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
oh dear, theres more of them.
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
hopefully the thousand sons got the message, it could prevent a great deal of unpleasantness
greatwork chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
Holy crap! This was a great chapter. The first fanfic wherein I've liked Snape so much.
Rangle chapter 3 . 8/2/2017
This is better with more horror element infused. I wish you made it more insane/weird.