Reviews for Through the Veil Strangely
AnAncientBard chapter 6 . 3h
This is so good. It really is so, so good.
Really brought a smile to my face.
Really like this story can you keep writing Inquisitor Carrow
holyscythe chapter 2 . 1/18
this is awesome make more chapters please :)
Bakkughan chapter 6 . 1/8
I really loved reading your story. It masterfully tread the very fine line of a crackfic, without abandoning a story line or plot, very well done indeed. This fic has an unique feel to it and has defintely become one of my favourites on the site ) Any story that leaves you dissapointed after you realize you've reached the end is a great one.

Are you intending on expanding on this fic or writing a similar one? If so, I really look forward to reading it )
Brenden chapter 6 . 1/3
Goodwork
loki0191 chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
This was utterly brilliant! Especially Snape's new catchphrase "POTTER!" And his new motto, "when in doubt, blame Potter"
Sable Dawn chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
I love this story, and would love to see a sequel, or a compilation of outake's detailing incidents the Potter-Lovegoods get into.
davycrockett100 chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
awesome
serialkeller chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Great story hahaha
serialkeller chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Hahahaha, that ending!
peroli.ryu chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Hilarious and entertaining, great job!
anon chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Very nice epilogue, sad to see the end of the Atum storyline, but as the old saying goes about good things and the end... 6 chapters of awesomeness. That epilogue though. Very well written, and nice to see a well written fic get finished on this site for once.
beholder the chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Excellent!
Luna/Harry is always the best
techmyth06 chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
This was an awesome story. Very unique premise, well developed, and most importantly (for me at least) very fun to read!
Parselmaster chapter 6 . 11/17/2015