Reviews for Celebrity Status
Lolo chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
Please update I needs more!
Galina chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
I'm waiting for the update
Jounouchi123 chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Pleaaaase continueeee :'( pleasseee
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
PLEASE Continue
YJV chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
I love it! Please update soon!
AJ chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Hi there! Livinglouder-san, this story of yours is already one of my favorites! KAGAMI TAIGA as a fanboy?! To Generation of Miracles especially to my beloved Kuroko Tetsuya?! Its WOAH! Hahaha. It's really cute how he admire and idiolize them. Especially Tetsuya and take note he's also IN LOVE with Tetsu! I wonder what will be Taiga's reaction when he meet Tetsu in person. I can already imagine it in my head hahaha! :D Just so you know, I'm a big fan of KAGAKURO. So, please update soon! Can't wait to read what will happen next!
Will be waiting for your update! :)
EreAsha chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
This is wonderful. You're a really talented writer, and I enjoy seeing Kagami act like he does. It's adorable. Haha.

Ooh, I can't wait to see how he will act once he finally meets the members.

Keep up the good work I'll be waiting for an update.
Anime100 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

hehehe it's hard to imagine Kagami as a fanboy but oh well; it's adorable.
EminaRukiax chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Is this a Kagami harem? If it is then that would be awesome! It's really hard to find Kagami harem but if its Kuroko harem then that would still be okay. I like Himuro here, he is such a sweet brother to both Kagami and Momoi. I also like Mayuzumi, he such a strict manager in a good way. I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
Kurage3 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Oh my god! I totally know how Taiga feels XD over-obsessive fangirling is my life!
Kagamine Miharu chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
YES FINALLY AN UPDATE! xD
did I just spotted AkaMayu hint there?
damn cliffhanger. I want to know what happen next! KagaKuroo! OwO
I'm waiting for the next update!
ScarletBloomSword chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Uaa! Too short... damn! Ciffhanger again..
Puncakegoddess chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Im loving this so far! I have a general Idea on what the pairings are going to be :3 I cant wait for more !
Anglo-Chan chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
PLSSS MAKE THIS GOM X KUROKO AND KAGAKURO IF IT IS AKAMAYU I WILL EXPLODE
BUT THIS FIC IS STILL AMAZING KEEP IT UP. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Hahaha,, I know how you felt, Taiga.
When he say Sa-chan, I know it was Satsuki. Himuro-ni youre the best.