Reviews for Prelude to Requiem
LoveIsNotAChoice chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
This was hauntingly gorgeous!
findmeontumblr chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Don't worry! You are not alone! I don't know why but I love Kurama and Karasu too but I just really hate them to be a couple. Even if Karasu is reincarnated as a human girl, it's just seems so wrong. I mean he is a psycho right? I guess it's because it's interesting and different to see Kurama actually scared but other than that Karasu would be better off dead. Because a league of Kurama fans would kill him long before he lands a fatal touch on a strand on Kurama's head. Great job by the way!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Nice lil fic. Great job on Karasu's POV. :D
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
WAH! Karasu! (This is a common reaction of mine to your work..)

I'm guessing you changed your mind about the K&K thing now?
Vera chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That last line "I - I can't answer..." was perfect! It summarizes his feeling perfectly, not being sure whether he wants Kurama dead or alive. And your vocabulary is impressive! I had to look in a dictionary twice!
DemonUchiha17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
That was a pretty good story. Karasu can sometimes freak you out.. with his love... for dead people... Nucely written.
Hikari chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
hello! i like that story XD i hate kuramaXkarasu pairings. im really not a fan of shounen ai either. its interesting though.
Celeb'ronyo chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
::staring:: ::goes to read partner ficcy thingy::
0b100100 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
O_O *eyes wide in wonder* That was great!
QG chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
(I agree with you. I mean, it's fun to have Karasu being all molesty, but the pairing just wouldn't work. It'd be one-sided. Not that Karasu seems to mind...)

This was good! So devilishly fun. You write Karasu well.

My suggestion is to change the Japanese to the English equivalents (you don't have to change "youko" because there isn't a direct translation, I don't think, but the others I would suggest changing). This is merely because it would make the story flow better, in my opinion. Plus, romaji irritates me. ; Overall, though, you did a splendid job.
Squidget KittyKatz chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I love Karasu and Kurama but hate KxK I just HATE it.I hope you do more fics with Karasu.I am not done looking at them but I came acroos this wonderful fic.I like it ALOT!
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
other than the yaoi implied in this fic which should be normal since karasu has a thing for guys.. which i dont get.. this is very very well written and in character. and yes i do feel the same way you do.. yaoi/shouen ai/slash sucks!.. well in my opinion it does.. but you asked for kurama/karasu.. and i still agree.. but anyway good job on this!
derrangedkitten chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Hi!Well, you are a good writer, and I DO have some kind of attraction to Kurama and Karasu... But am I the only one who does NOT like them together? They are both MEN, hello? Your fic was great, and I loved Pretty Youko!

-DERRANGED KITTEN
Scarby chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Oi, that was great! I love the sadistic nature shown through Karasu's obsession with Kurama's...um...CORPSE. I really liked it.

(Sigh) There aren't enough Karasu fics out there.
PanDora chapter 1 . 11/2/2002