Reviews for Turning the Tide
LongPastMidnight chapter 22 . 7/31
this story is so beautiful! thank you for the great work!
melei chapter 10 . 7/18
Ok i don't know wath to thing abaut voldemort with a nose. I thing he will look wirt with it. This a grate story i have never reat a fanfic with a simela story . I don't like Dumbledore and his ,,i nit to do this, it's for the greater good'' so i'm happy that harry dasen't lisen to him any more. (I reit this in arwy review but i normely spike german and lord english 3 jears ago and that' why i have so meny mistakes in the words i'm beter at anderstending english then speling the words
toniaosakwe chapter 22 . 6/19
super good. supper good.
ruinedsandwich chapter 8 . 5/10
What the actual fuck was that draco
Femalefan chapter 6 . 4/18
You not liking Ginny, Ron, or Dumbledore shows. I'm no fan of those characters either especially Dumbledore.
Omfg thank you sooo much (sardamsm) I just the an emotional hart attack and all because you wrote a piece of REALLY good shot!
when dudley is so oc that you just cant yet its good too XD

Huh... how coincidental (_-)-
"the power the dark lord knows not '... blowing his nose 0
That sneaky sneak of a sneak.
And a confirmed shipping partner
Yay a good brotp fic with Draco and harrykins
Snake-faced chapter 17 . 2/9
I really like this and even though this story has been complete when I started reading, I still have a theory before I read the next chapter. A horcrux vessel must be destroyed 'beyond magical repair' and the killing curse doesn't harm the body but kills your soul. Or it just automatically kills your brain and stops your heart instantly and doesn't have anything to do with the soul. Either way I'm reading into this to much. Anyway I love this story, but even though it was kinda sad.
bassoongirl14 chapter 22 . 1/14
I really loved this! So amazing!
Ruby chapter 1 . 1/12
Sorry about my previous comment. I didn't see that you did put Hr/Tom in the summary and skipped it when I got excited to read what I thought was a H/d fic. Very sorry.