Reviews for The Selkie and the Hound
CatTheWall chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Perfect chapter! Love that you didn't drag out the wedding scene and instead kept it sweet and simple! I love the blind love that Sansa has for Sandor it really makes this story special and unique! Keep it up you rock!
JuliaAurelia chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Yay, wedding! Nice to see Jaime there too, and Tyrion. Not surprised that they know Varys', and all the other secrets.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
CatTheWall chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
I hope they are not interrupted when saying their vows! That would be awful!
JuliaAurelia chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
Wow! That was just really, really hot! I feel like I need a fan and a cigarette :)

Ok, wedding "night" over, now on to the wedding day (Jaime will be there, I hope?)
JuliaAurelia chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
Whoa, she gave him her sealskin! Talk about a declaration of true love and true intent!

Good chapter! I cannot wait until the wedding and what follows, I means, comes before this time!
jedi-stark chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
Best proposal ever! Love your story!
JuliaAurelia chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
Yay, wedding! I love weddings. And Jaime promised to help.

Good chapter! It's so sweet how these two still dance around each other a little bit, though each is sure of their feelings for the other.
JuliaAurelia chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Excellent chapter as always!

I have to really say thank you for snarky/nice Jaime. I am still not over the Thing that Happened Last Sunday, so I really needed some Jaime written like he should be.
JuliaAurelia chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
You know, Varys is really cool in this story.

And Robb is such an ass. Disinheriting your own sister? That's really low.

Ramsay, ewwww!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thranduil's Lady Wife chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
I read this one in one sit down, I love, love, love it. I just felt so bad for Ned and Arya having to see her father killed by Joffrey. Ugh, the little sh*t. Anyway, looking forward for more!
JuliaAurelia chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Crap. More Blackwater dreams. That's not good at all.

Great chapter! Very curious as to how the Varys/Cat convo is going to go.
CatTheWall chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
I'm so happy that Sansa doesn't blame him! Can't wait to see how Sandor gets even with the lanisters! Update soon! Can't wait for more! Omg! Btw we have FOUR MORE DAYS TILL G.O.T is back!
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Oh poor Ned! I do hope they can get Arya back safely!

Excellent chapter-loving all the San/San feels.
jedi-stark chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Your updates make me so happy! Fantastic chapter! :)
CatTheWall chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Great update! Really enjoyed it but nervous that Sansa's dream will come true befor they are free... Awesome twist with Varys... I didn't see that one coming! I'm glad they can trust him :-)