Reviews for Tailspin
starskyandhutch14 chapter 15 . 2/16
I really enjoyed reading this story. looking forward to more.
Kathy Hedden chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
That was great. Loved it.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
FAR OUT & GROOVY STORY! by the way, have you done any type of crossover stories? If not, just keep it in mind. For example, "STARSKY & HUTCH" could team up with "ADAM-12", "DRAGNET",
"CHiPs", "THE A-TEAM", "PERRY MASON", "IRONSIDE", "THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO", "BURKE'S LAW", "CHARLIE'S ANGELS", "THE ROOKIES", "77 SUNSET STRIP", "BARNABY JONES", "MATT HOUSTON", "THE FALL GUY", "CANNON", "HART TO HART",
"T.J. HOOKER", "POLICE WOMAN", "THE ROCKFORD FILES", "KOJAK", "HARRY-O", "QUINCY, M.E.", "SIMON & SIMON", "MAGNUM, P.I.", "HOGAN'S HEROES", "HAWAIIAN EYE", "SURFSIDE 6",
"BOURBON STREET BEAT", "McCLOUD", "BANACEK", "MATLOCK", "GET SMART", "LANCELOT LINK SECRET CHIMP", "SCOOBY DOO", "FANGFACE", "BUTCH CASSIDY", "THE AMAZING CHAN & THE CHAN CLAN", "CLUE CLUB", "S.W.A.T.", "EMERGENCY!", "COLUMBO", "MRS. COLUMBO", "THE FBI",
"McMILLAN & WIFE", "LOU GRANT", "HAWAII FIVE-0", "MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE", "KOLCHAK: THE NIGHTSTALKER", "AUTOMAN", "THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E.", "THE GIRL FROM U.N.C.L.E.", & "MANIMAL", just to name a few. Purpose, clearing the name of B.J. (BILLIE JOE) McKAY of "B.J. & THE BEAR" of charges brought against him by CAPTAIN RUTHERFORD T. GRANT of S.C.A.T. (SPECIAL CRIMES ACTION TEAM), and proving that the actual perpetraitors are working for KAOS.
MissEclipse chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
Wow! Absolutely gripping stuff! The story had it all: good guys; bad guys; friendship; heartache; trauma and humour. Very well written and you stayed true to their characters throughout.

Haven't watched S&H in ages, but I'm going to get my box set out over the weekend and relive a few episodes. They've got to be the second best pairing in TV history. I think you know who my first choice would be!
katz67 chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
An awesome story, just had to read it all in one go as it was such a page turner! I hope you have time to write some more S&H stories, the characters were written so well, along with the plot and everything else. Just brilliant!
Paula UK chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
That was wonderful (sighs in contentment)
Such a satisfying ending. I wish it could go on for ever, but all good things come to an end I suppose.
Previous reviewers have already picked out my favourite parts so I won't go over them again...suffice to say I loved this story.
I aspire to write like you. Thank you for the inspiration.
And keep writing in this fandom.
Paula.
luvthatblueeyedSoul chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Wonderful friend! Hated to see it end! Starsky's words "I don't like who we'd be without each other!" Oh my, that really brings the tears to your eyes. Great job Michele, now I can work on the video, gotta find the right song though, any ideas? This is going to be fun!
luvthatblueeyedSoul chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
So sweet that Starsky is worried about Hutch when he himself is lying on the floor with a bullet in him. Especially love Starsky's line "you figured out my master plan...umm, I beginning to think my master plan sucks! I can seriously see him saying that. Loved Hutch's line too when he said Starsky was obviously delirious and making the crazy sign, that priceless! On to the next!
luvthatblueeyedSoul chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Love the playful bantering in the car and the shootout in Starsky's apartment, so suspenseful. Can't wait to see what happens next so on to the next chapter!
Questfan chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
I'm sorry I haven't been able to get back to this until now but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. You had great action, serious angst and then gentle humour. The guys' voices were spot on and this was a wonderful read. You wrapped it up beautifully. Well done!
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Great start. Can't wait to see what happens next.
AlaskaMoose chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Loved this story. Hopefully, you'll write more in this fandom.
Ciotolik chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
After reading the last Chapter I'll add my last comment to the string of the previous ones and I have to tell that the epilogue has maybe even been the part I loved most (which is amazing since I loved the whole story!).
The atmosphere of this last page is so tender and mild, but at the same time it's powerful and it makes us feel that at the end of the day everything is going to be alright ... We feel reassured by the fact that reality is back to normal and also enriched by the way it always changes.
I loved the lines about scars becoming a part of us and making us grow up. So true not only in S&H world but also in real life.
I also loved the idea that the fear of losing eachother is both their vulnerability and their strength.
I appreciated the light tone in which so deep feelings and thoughts were shared and it was great when Hutch told "I will always hear you".
The best epilogue possible for an amazing story!
kristleap chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Such a beautiful ending to such a wonderful story. The tag of your story is what I longed to see at the end of an episode. The guys sharing their fears about losing each other was so poignant. I could go on and on about this chapter. I will just say bravo!
sandybeliever chapter 15 . 4/27/2014