Reviews for Between Two Points
Hello! I just wanted to let you know that your Shieldmaiden Saga is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read and wanted to thank you for sharing it with us. I know that writing good stories takes time but I really hope that we will get to read Kingdom Come sometime soon. You're an amazing writer and I encourage you to keep writing. Best of luck with your story and with everything else you might be doing.
Aquafin chapter 19 . 10/12
Yes! I love that cartoon! I have all of them!
CreepyPanda chapter 28 . 10/7
Overall, amazing story. Follows Learn Me Right perfectly.

Again, your characterization was splendid and writing top notch as always. I especially enjoyed your Tony Stark! He made me laugh quite a lot. "Hulklings." Lol. I really enjoyed your plot, it was well thought out and flowed well.

I'm a huge fan of the whole Loki and Eirlys love and believe them to be perfect for each other, but what I enjoyed most about this story was the amount of distance that was between them... if that makes any sense at all. It allowed for more plot and Eirlys to come into her own... she definitely did that in the first but here more so. In the first, she had to depend on Loki a few times, e.g almost falling off that cliff, the arrow, etc. She really proved capable in this story. I loved how she was able to fight on her own without being overly powered. I love that her energy drained a few times, I loved how she stumbled during landings, I loved how she was disoriented after a hard blow, but tried her damned hardest to succeed in battle... it made it very believable. Many other stories I've read, the main character is always the 'strongest' and most 'powerful' and 'perfect' and cannot be 'injured.'

Moving back to the whole Loki and Eirlys distance thing... because interactions between them were slightly scarce, it made the scenes where they did see each other again more interesting, intense and heartbreaking. I loved how romance wasn't the whole goal of the story, even though that is my favorite genre. I normally struggle to read stories without romance but I've grown rather attached to Eirlys that I couldn't stop reading, and wondered what she would do and think next... without Loki. She's just that interesting. However, I hope Kingdom Come will have romance again as I believe they need to rebuild their relationship and get things off their chests and open up again. I'd really like to see them talk about her arranged marriage and Castien. In my head I'd always think her to say "I stayed faithful to you."

It's been almost a year since you finished this story, and I'm a little scared you might not post the third... but I still hope that I'll be able to read it one day. It is by far my favorite series/saga on this website. Again, thank you for blessing us with yet again another masterpiece!

RainbowKitteh13 chapter 28 . 8/30
it's been almost a year...please update I'm dying to read more
LunchboxDog chapter 28 . 7/27
So, I haven't reviewed any other chapters because I didn't want to stop reading long enough. *Spoilers ahead*

I was so effing pissed at you for having Eirlys arranged in marriage. I know she knew it would happen, but literally, literally, I cried so hard (literal tears streaming down my face) and I yelled and I told my boyfriend that it hurt too much for me to continue to read and I was so so mad at you for hurting me that way.

I've sort of, mostly forgive you.

I've had a really hard time finding a Loki fic that I like. Most of them either have poor plots/storylines, portray Loki in a way I don't like, or are poorly written. Besides the bump in the relationship with the whole arranged marriage (SEVENTY YEARS!?), this was wonderful. I loved it a lot. It made me incredibly emotional, not just sad, either.

But now, I see that it's been 9 months since this story was last updated. Will there no longer be a a third installment? I suppose I can die (mostly) happy knowing they are finally together again, and that they both love each other in the present. But I would love to read the third installment.
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 28 . 7/22
I just loved reading this. I am looking forward to reading Part3 when you get chance to post it. well done.
I've been following this series for over a year, and I love it. Can't wait for an update!
ArtemisBlossom chapter 28 . 7/9
Oh man. Please tell me you haven't discontinued this series. I am SO looking forward to your next story.
TurbulenceAhead chapter 28 . 7/9
What an utter masterpiece. This might just be the best story I've read on this site in years! Your characterization, language, and mythology were beyond perfection. This is some professional work that honestly blows the canon Marvel Universe out of the water. You transitioned fluidly through Norse, Marvel, and original plot lines and good lord can you write some excellent action sequences. I applaud every word of these two stories!
I just stumbled on this series, and literally binged the whole thing in two days much to the dismay of my sleep pattern! I see it's been a good while since you finished this installment and I encourage you to begin Kingdom Come soon! Though I do totally understand giving yourself a break and allowing for some development time.
All my best!
~ Hailey
I know you posted this story a year ago but I tend to read a lot of fanfiction and this is the most amazing story I've read! The emotions you dragged out of me were almost unbearable, but it's so worth it! I really would like to encourage you to try sending this in to Marvel! I think you have a very strong chance of having this become part of the films! It would work in perfectly! Please try as I would very much enjoy to see this produced, and for you to get the credit you so clearly deserve. :)
Allison chapter 28 . 6/25
I've been waiting for part 3 since October 2014...
it's now June of 2015...
a girl can only wait so long...
so get a move on...
inperfection chapter 28 . 6/20
An excellent story I absolutely cannot wait to read series 3 :)
Ephemeral Stream chapter 28 . 5/11
Loved this dearly; the language was incredible, and the pain at their reunion was quite palpable.
Mandagal12 chapter 28 . 5/10
Fantastic story! I spent my weekend reading part 1 and 2. Normally, I hate the first person narrative but you write so well that I was hooked. I look forward to reading part 3. Any update on when that will be?
Spaceape chapter 28 . 4/30
This is unbelievably good! I thought you couldn't do any better than the original, and then, this sequel happens, wow!
I'm blown away! I hope you're still working on getting the next seque out! Can't wait to see it!
Till then!