Reviews for Between Two Points
This has so many ups and downs and I have been through with it and gotta say I love it! Your really have a talent for writing and I very much enjoy reading your work. On to the next! I'll be so sad when I finish, this has been one of my favorite series! Keep writing! :)
TMITIDObsessed2275 chapter 1 . 4/13
I think I'm going to be sick... Loki's the Mad Titan, isn't he? IT CANT BE TRUE. TELL ME IM WRONG PLEASE *sobs*
thaovy203 chapter 25 . 4/12
I'm sorry but couldn't Eirlys just draw the power from both Loki and Amora and use it to project a shield around the Tesseract in order to barricade it's explosion. I am thinking waaayyy too much into this. Looovvveee your writing!
thaovy203 chapter 24 . 4/11
I picture Eirlys as either Amy Adams, Isla Fisher, or Molly Quinn (All redheads but it might not be what she's supposed to look like)
thaovy203 chapter 10 . 4/10
Ugh...this is so depressing...
ofstarsandearth chapter 15 . 1/5
This is like if a side character became the main character. the things she can do she can't do very well and she hasn't impacted anything. Other than her relationship with Loki she's completely unimportant. I liked the first story of this series it kinda made me feel like she had the potential for greatness but this second one killed it stone dead. This is actually a bit frustrating to read she gets hurt at a faster rate than anyone else in this story in my head I'm like "you done good champ how about you go home now" speaking of home what about the light elves its not like she lived there for 70 years and was the crowned princess or anything. Maybe its my personality (it probably is) but I just can't with this story anymore.
DorkKnight16 chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Hey!
I love this series soooooo much! I started reading learn me right on sunday, and I finished it today. I kept looking at the number of chapters left and started to worry that maybe you had given up on it. I was super glad to see that their were 2 more sequels. Don't ever give up on a story, because you will probaby regret it. Even if it turns out to be a flop, keep wring and see it to the finish. You learn from it and your next story will be even better!

Thanks so much for writing!I think you deserve a plate of cookies!(throws cookies through the portal)Enjoy!
love
allora16
LittleMissJamu chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Agh my favourite chapter so far! Love the whole characterisation!
DreamingButAwake chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the last chapters. I guess Learn me Right was so amazing that I expected a lot from the Avengers arc. I feel Eilyrs it's been in the background, almost like a extra when it comes to the story. Would have loved more interaction between her and the others, other than "Well met, *insert name here*" I'll keep reading, maybe the rest will surpass expecations.
lauren0712 chapter 16 . 4/20/2016
loving this chapter. that cliffhanger at the end has me on edge!
Steph01924 chapter 28 . 4/8/2016
Just read both your stories in about 2 days - couldn't 'put it down'! You're a great writer, everything was very easy to visualize. I really loved everything about this!
Kari chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
I love how we know who she landed in front of without you having to tell us her name. I also love the rawness of the emotions. Poor Eirlys, having to leave her home of Vanaheim, then Asgard, the Alfeim...so many people she's had to leave behind. I don't know how she does it.
I also love the brother btw...I think he will make a great king. Hope you write about it at some point but if not, totally cool. Just love the journey and will keep travelling.
Kari chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
NOOOOOO!
...
But... but... then...I...just...sniff...nooo :(
Ugh...my earlier eloquence gone you...you...I can't even call you wicked for managing to make me love a character before killing him off...just like that...A part of me hates you right now...but I can't help but admire your brilliance...
I was expecting, based on the last chapter of the last story, to read about her pursuit of Loki. I actually love how this first chapter is...not that. Its more development of the plot, so rich and deep in meaning and emotion. I will miss Castien and currently love him more than Loki, though I am sure I will love Loki again when Eirlys rediscovers hers'. Damn you woman. I was not ready for such an emotional onslaught. :P
Red of Dawn chapter 28 . 3/30/2016
I have to say this is one of the best stories I have ever read, and I cannot wait for the third book. I will ask though, do you still intent to write book three? Seeing as it is 2016, I am afraid that you have abandoned this story, which would be a shame. If you have, I do thank you for these wonderful stories. If you do intend to continue however, I do wish to know as I have no idea when to expect it. Anyway, thank you for this wonderful story, I love it a lot :)
astinginthetail chapter 28 . 1/25/2016
You know, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this story when I first read the summary but it really did capture my attention and had me hooked. It has frustrated me reading about these two flounder through their lives but at the same time it seems a much truer reflection of Loki's character that is lacking in most stories I've read.
I truly hope that you continue with this series and gift us with Kingdom Come despite the length of time that has passed since the end of Between Two Points. I do not leave reviews very often but felt compelled to add my thoughts here.

Impatiently awaiting part three,