Reviews for Between Two Points
allora16 chapter 3 . 8/22
Hey!
I love this series soooooo much! I started reading learn me right on sunday, and I finished it today. I kept looking at the number of chapters left and started to worry that maybe you had given up on it. I was super glad to see that their were 2 more sequels. Don't ever give up on a story, because you will probaby regret it. Even if it turns out to be a flop, keep wring and see it to the finish. You learn from it and your next story will be even better!

Thanks so much for writing!I think you deserve a plate of cookies!(throws cookies through the portal)Enjoy!
love
allora16
LittleMissJamu chapter 10 . 6/24
Agh my favourite chapter so far! Love the whole characterisation!
DreamingButAwake chapter 6 . 6/19
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the last chapters. I guess Learn me Right was so amazing that I expected a lot from the Avengers arc. I feel Eilyrs it's been in the background, almost like a extra when it comes to the story. Would have loved more interaction between her and the others, other than "Well met, *insert name here*" I'll keep reading, maybe the rest will surpass expecations.
lauren0712 chapter 16 . 4/20
loving this chapter. that cliffhanger at the end has me on edge!
Steph01924 chapter 28 . 4/8
Just read both your stories in about 2 days - couldn't 'put it down'! You're a great writer, everything was very easy to visualize. I really loved everything about this!
Kari chapter 2 . 4/3
I love how we know who she landed in front of without you having to tell us her name. I also love the rawness of the emotions. Poor Eirlys, having to leave her home of Vanaheim, then Asgard, the Alfeim...so many people she's had to leave behind. I don't know how she does it.
I also love the brother btw...I think he will make a great king. Hope you write about it at some point but if not, totally cool. Just love the journey and will keep travelling.
Kari chapter 1 . 4/3
NOOOOOO!
...
But... but... then...I...just...sniff...nooo :(
Ugh...my earlier eloquence gone you...you...I can't even call you wicked for managing to make me love a character before killing him off...just like that...A part of me hates you right now...but I can't help but admire your brilliance...
I was expecting, based on the last chapter of the last story, to read about her pursuit of Loki. I actually love how this first chapter is...not that. Its more development of the plot, so rich and deep in meaning and emotion. I will miss Castien and currently love him more than Loki, though I am sure I will love Loki again when Eirlys rediscovers hers'. Damn you woman. I was not ready for such an emotional onslaught. :P
Red of Dawn chapter 28 . 3/30
I have to say this is one of the best stories I have ever read, and I cannot wait for the third book. I will ask though, do you still intent to write book three? Seeing as it is 2016, I am afraid that you have abandoned this story, which would be a shame. If you have, I do thank you for these wonderful stories. If you do intend to continue however, I do wish to know as I have no idea when to expect it. Anyway, thank you for this wonderful story, I love it a lot :)
astinginthetail chapter 28 . 1/25
You know, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this story when I first read the summary but it really did capture my attention and had me hooked. It has frustrated me reading about these two flounder through their lives but at the same time it seems a much truer reflection of Loki's character that is lacking in most stories I've read.
I truly hope that you continue with this series and gift us with Kingdom Come despite the length of time that has passed since the end of Between Two Points. I do not leave reviews very often but felt compelled to add my thoughts here.

Impatiently awaiting part three,

Nebula
Elin Chaplin chapter 1 . 1/23
Hey! It's me again!

Ready to read the new adventures of our favorite heroine :)

The story doesn't start very well, poor Castien :( So I was wrong about the Mad Titan? Castien's father is not the culprit?

I can't wait to learn more about Eirlys and Loki ;)

Keep doing like this, it's perfect, as usual :)
SaphirasMagic chapter 28 . 1/17
COME BACK
Amber chapter 28 . 12/13/2015
Lemme just say... Screw me for finding this a week prior to midterms. Dx lol

I have NOT been able to leave this story alone or more than a few hours, and when I was away from it, I'd be constantly thinking about it. This series has made me giggle like a preteen girl, it has made me cry like a freakin mofo, and it has made me SO mad on more than one occasion.
And I love you so damn much for that. xD

These stories.. Hot damn, I can't even articulate how amazing it is. x'D I just hope that you upload the first part of the third installment soon, and may it PUH-LEASE be soon. Like ohmygodwhy.
Prettier princess chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
Kingdom come hype!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/26/2015
Hello! I just wanted to let you know that your Shieldmaiden Saga is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read and wanted to thank you for sharing it with us. I know that writing good stories takes time but I really hope that we will get to read Kingdom Come sometime soon. You're an amazing writer and I encourage you to keep writing. Best of luck with your story and with everything else you might be doing.
Aquafin chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
Yes! I love that cartoon! I have all of them!