Reviews for Prowl
tinkermist99 chapter 2 . 4/24
plzz update ..
1tinac chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Great story. Hope you pick it back up.
Ashatan87 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
I'm very intrigued by your story. I'm very curious as to how Paul found out Bella was his I'mprint. How he'll go about getting to know her and her know him.
I see that it's been a while since you wrote this and I hope you pick it back up!
Liljaiiris chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I think this was allready the fourth or fifth story written by you going to my follows :) Love the way you write, there's just something that speaks to me. Please keep on writing and updating, can't waite for the new chapters!
fanfictionfan4444 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Any chances of more chapters. I would love to read them.
jurodgers chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Hooray, paul!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I think this Paul is oh so sexy! Can I have him for myself? I am so looking forward to reading more of this story. I do hope you update soon :)
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Love it! Please do continue. I'd love to see where you take this story. You are such an amazing writer :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Please update soon!
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
I like it.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
wow this was a good chapter as well, and yes I hope that old Quill can help Bella with her with drawls right. Hope Paul treats Bella nice though and not commanding and what not right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
wow Bella betterwake up and smell the coffee or flowers right, her dad is thinking of quitting work because Bella isn't doing good wow, now that isn't good at all, shame on Bella.
kraqui83 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
bonjour je voudrais savoir si tu comptes faire une suite?
Kiss Christal.
Bellsper29 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
This is a really great, lovable awesome story. Your a really great, awesome wonderful author. Please update soon.
misswitlock16 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I hope you add more I like it
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »