Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
Mika Cloud chapter 6 . 4/13
This made me want to go back to Guam lol
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
...update...pwease? :)
SilverWordsmith47 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I kinda like this. Really looking forward to actually seeing Ruby in action for once. Update again soon!
Tear of Light chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
These last three chapters were great. I don't find them too bad or anything. The flow and pacing was good, the character interactions were lovely, and the situation all around was fantastic. Well, not for Weiss when dealing with Team CRDL, but amusing to say the least for the reader. I'm so glad I'm not in her shoes. Heh.
Cronomon chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
So I happened to just stumble upon your absolutely amazing works here and I gotta say, I'm just blown away. Like. This is gorgeous. Everything seems so natural, from the descriptions to the actions to the dialogue, and also it's all just REALLY CUTE and AWESOME and honestly I've spent the past 4-5 hours reading your fics which is MORE PROOF to just how GREAT they are. Also how tired I am but anyway. Writing blocks happen! So! You should just take your time with everything! Even if it takes a while, everything you've already done here is stellar. So in any case! Write whenever you feel like it, and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Haku48 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Love this story so much! Thanks for writing it :D
All the characters are awesome! Loving how Weiss & Ruby are written especially.
Btw laughed a few chapters back where Yang had Velvet bring out cookies for Ruby, who at em all, & Yang questioned how many there were Duse to Ruby's apparent sugar high :P so cute!
UltiBG chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
More plz, I beg you!
tofu queen chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
oh my gosh this is wonderful! i love weiss' characterization in here, no unnecessary hysterics and more tired than anything. Its new and interesting! the sunxadam is new too and im lookin forward to how everything would develop. i do hope you update soon!
electro48866 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Exy was right: You are the best rwby fanfic writer. I discovered you yesterday and have read all of your stories except With Friends Like These. In other words I've been addicted :3
P.S Loved all of them!
Timmy Sparx chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
So interesting how you're managing this story. I love it! Keep up the great work
Tear of Light chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
It seems our young Ruby is slowly charming Weiss. Very cute. And the banter back and forth between Yang and Blake was just precious too. Adorable, all of it. :)
DezoPenguin chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
"Fleshing out the universe" seems to be the theme of this chapter, as we meet Roman, CRDL, and Sun on-stage, plus get messages from Yang's nameless manager (who comes off as a lot like Ozpin...which, actually, would go a long way towards explaining Ruby all but falling into a management deal), and references to Adam's role, though he's off-stage.

Team CRDL as an obnoxious boy-band is fun as heck. I can see them as the kind of idiots who end up in tabloid scandals when not carefully controlled. Bieber times four! (And they are kind of boy-bandy, too: the tall macho one, the punk one, the short boyish one, and the long-haired bishie one.) Roman, too, fits perfectly as a corrupt corporate executive. I like that you've specifically portrayed him as competent-it's one thing that he's an ass (because, well, he is in-show), but he's also good at what he does ("what he does" meaning "lining his own pockets"). The fact that he's shown reining in CRDL, for example-he lets them get away with being jerks because he doesn't care, but when their jerkdom threatens his cash flow, they're going to hear about it.

So Weiss apologized, while Ruby gets to be plucky and brave...I do wonder, though, if her entry into the meeting was staged in some way rather than just Port making sure Weiss got food. In a way, it rather plays into the agenda Weiss had last chapter: getting Ruby to see the behind-the-scenes nonsense that goes on.

(Hmm, SunxAdam. Honestly, if I have anything like a BL ship in RWBY, it's SunxRen, but that's only because I find the idea of Nora Valkyrie, Yaoi Fangirl hilarious.)

I like Blake and Sun's relationship. And it was interesting-in the scene from Yang's POV, I was confused as to why Blake wasn't immediately accepting the job, but it made sense from her own side of things. (Also, "Blair Nightshade," *snicker* such a romance-author pen-name! Not that "Blake Belladonna" would be a bad one, either, but obviously she wants to keep her real name for her serious work.)
Lyswenn chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
This is... interesting.
I admit, at first I wasn't really getting into the AU. It's different from what I'm used to read and I wasn't sure about the result. But slowly, I got used to it and I started really enjoying this fanfiction.
I think the characters' professions really suit them. Ruby tries to achieve a goal that might be too much for her but she keeps trying, Weiss has a lot but it isn't close to what she really wants, Blake does something different than what she wants to do and Yang is just having fun doing what she does (though I really can't picture her wearing stilettos). I just love the way they met each other (mostly Yang and Blake, it was so adorable and awkward at the same time). I like how every character is used (I was surprised with Peter Port), so I wonder if we'll get to see Torchwick, Cinder, Sun and all the remaining.

I really like the pacing in this fanfiction, 5 chapters and we still have a lot to discover. I hope we'll get to know more soon enough. Thanks a lot for writing :)
Tear of Light chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I was wondering when Weiss would be blunt with Ruby. This chapter was great, I enjoyed it a lot. It was cool to see the inner workings of their daily lives. I can't wait to see how thing will pan out from here.
Ziirroh chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Gosh Weiss, ya could've gone about that in a better way XD
dat preview tho, such suspense, much eagerness to read next chappy.