Reviews for The Alternative
Frenchman chapter 28 . 4/29
Thank you so much for this story. I loved it. I can't even start to describe how I feel because there is so much that is so right. I love how it ends without the need to have a dramatic and bloody ending. The time for that will come for sure: but this works completely.

Time for me to get obsessed with your sequel.
Personn chapter 10 . 4/27
That was a great twist, And I love this story and I'm not that far...

But Riley dies so soon! I wanted to see that interaction with Joel! Darn!
Could'nt we have a bit more? I guess I,ll have to see. Great work
Frenchman chapter 6 . 4/27
Yes they fucking do. But the story you are writing kicks serious ass
Broncozfan623 chapter 11 . 4/25
Listen to "Tears of the Light" from Kingdom Hearts while you read this chapter. Thank me later. Or don't if you can't see past your own tears.
TheFrozenWolf chapter 4 . 1/28
Excuse me while I comment on how spectacular this chapter was. The use of O'children was flawless and actually playing the song after realising what song you picked made it so much greater. I can barely describe the incredible nature of this story so far. If this is chapter 4 I can't wait wait to read the next 24 chapters. Sleep deprivation, activate!
Idk chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I love it.
I need this fanfiction in Spanish lol
Compactor chapter 28 . 8/22/2016
Oh, I love this. Really, really do. Thanks for writing this, thanks for taking your time to write this lovely story, thanks for writing an amazing character such as Leon, I love him too. The ending was just perfect, just what I expected for all the characters, and I'll be reading the sequel as soon as possible.
Wolfshund chapter 28 . 2/26/2016
OMG it was so beautiful :( It wasn't sh*tty...just beautiful, perfect, so deep and cheesy and you made me fangirl almost in the same way I did the first time I saw Riley and Ellie's kiss...
Thank you for writing this. Thanks so much 3 Now I don't want to read another fanfics because this...this one is just great in so many ways!
-Sorry about my English and I'll be waiting ansiously for the sequel-
Xoli chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
I had kitty's theme from the movie the painted veil playing in the background whilst reading the end of this chapter. I can not even describe how I felt when reading the last few words...
MrToasterMan chapter 28 . 9/8/2015
Bravo Taco, bravo! Thank you for writing this fantastic story. It was a great read! Grammatically, and in terms of plot. I wish you well in your future endeavors. Thank you again for sharing this amazing peace of fanfiction.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I don't buy that you're 14/15. That's just not possible. For your age, this quality of writing is indescribably good. Please write an original book. I'd line up at the bookstore behind a few hundred fans.
Hinatawolf chapter 28 . 5/18/2015
This was amazing!
thewalkerinme chapter 28 . 5/5/2015
I suddenly missed Sarah so much while reading this. Like, a lot. Like, pouting at the thought of her. That song was in American Horror Story! Ah, that was so cute!
God, the lie is ripping them apart.
This was so amazing. I was listening to Fly On and God, I thought I could hold out. And then the last part, I was just crying. I'm still crying, but happy crying with just happy watery eyes and a swelling heart. So, on to the sequel. Thanks for writing this, beautiful.
thewalkerinme chapter 27 . 5/5/2015
God, this was heart breaking. Riley's frustration and guilt and confusion was perfectly elicited, and JOel's remorse, God, that was so beautiful. I wonder if Joel'll tell her, I want Ellie to understand so much, but I want her to go ape shit. But, I guess she's already accepting is, but, also completely not, augh, it's so awesomely done.

And yes.

Write a Walking Dead fanfic. I need that from you. Like, now.

Awesome work, Taco!
Cyn-Gez chapter 28 . 5/4/2015
This was a beautiful, touching, and amazing story. It perfectly captures the essence of each character and builds from them into a wonderful story. I cant wait for the sequel but for I must sleep considering this just stole 7 hours of my life away from me when I was supposed to be sleeping.