Reviews for The Adventure of Harry Holmes
SeleneAlice chapter 10 . 5/16
please update this story soon! please!
Princess Meria chapter 10 . 4/27
Thanks for fixing Petunia. I don't like her but I don't dislike her. I always thought that she needed an attitude fix. Please write more soon.
Kaorilamb chapter 10 . 4/23
more please! excellent story
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 10 . 3/20
No! Is this story left behind?! Please dont tell me this is abandoned!
Unseen Watcher chapter 10 . 1/5
Here's to Mycroft and Sherlock becoming extremely attached, Sherlock avoiding drugs as he wants to keep his little brother away from them, and Hardwyn not going anywhere near Hogwarts or the Inbred (cough) the Wizarding World until at least 16! heh. Wouldn't be surprised if the Holmes clan were a line of squibs. Hope there's a talisman or three that prevents magic being used against them.

Anyway, thanks!
atymer chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
Just found this story today. I am interested what the circumstances will bring into being. I hope it will be completed. I have so many questions about how Sherlock and Mycroft will be changed by having Harry in their lives, even if they deny any. lol
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
I'm glad Petunia life turned ok. Hope to read more
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
Great story, I really enjoy reading it.
I like that Vernon finally gets what he deserves and that you made the life of Petunia and Dudley after their father goes to prison realistic. Because while I love reading stories where the Dursleys get punished for abusing Harry, when it gets to much it's just weird. That's why I like that you gave Petunia and Dudley a second chance and an opportunity to change for the better. Also I really like that your Greater-Good-Dumbledore is kinda manipulative but not completely bad. It's a nice change from all the Dumledore Bashings and EvilDumbledore.
Sooo...I'm really looking forward to reading a new chapter.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
Neat
hkurtz2013 chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
when's the next chapter coming out?
synoir chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
oh wow, petunia's life... wow. that was a good detail to add to this story. this is a very good and intriguing story.
RRW chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Wow...brilliant chapter. I wonder if Petunia and Dudley will meet up with Harry later, like at a zoo?
Virodeil chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
It's a nice fic... I wish you'd update... Please do? I'd love to read more of this. I was surprised you put it as when Sherlock was in uni and the parents were all dead, but I guess it's better for Harry all in all. With an improved Petunia, I hope Harry meets her one day in a much more cordial manner. They, after all, are family, and both Petunia and Dudley have changed for the better.
Thank you very much for writing, and please keep writing this! :)
Rey