Reviews for Afraid
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2017
Trust me I know how you feel I still cry watching ROTS their relationship is why I watch star wars and why episode 2 is my favorite i don't think we'll ever get over the tragedy that fallen them i just hope we get to see a flashback in the next movies just to ease the pain
Ani the Fangirl chapter 4 . 5/26/2017
You are so correct in thinking that marriage is a vow and there should be boundaries. A good marriage is built on trust, love, and supporting each other no matter what happens. In all honesty, I don't know that the Clovis arc was totally unnecessary. I hated how Padme was portrayed. Clovis needed to be there in order to set a precedent for Padme's involvement with other men. Otherwise, Anakin's accusation against Padme ("because of Obi Wan", "you brought him here", etc.) would have no actual foundations. Anakin needed a bit of insecurity in order to be able to believe that she betrayed him when he was trying to save her.

Awesome job on this fic.
padme-sky chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Great story! I hated that clovis arc so much! you did an amazing job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Clovis and Padmé FTW :)
W.Blackbird chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Absolutely agree with you. Marriage is sacred and that arc was botched. Seriously, if Padme was so concerned about duty and the republic then why did she go to the opera with Clovis? So absurd. Also, while Anakin's initial jealousy wasn't handled so well by him, she could have done with being a bit more understanding. It just all around aggravated me. I could go on forever. (But seriously...Why did you go to an opera with him? Isn't this bank business urgent? Why are you encouraging him? I mean...Why?)
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
better than the series.
"say something I'm giving up on you"
Anakin's a wall of muscle :D
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
really, really good chapter. Loved Sola's teasing, loved how Padme thought out her problems.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
awesome! Hey, by any chance, is some of this based off an epic song with the lyrics "When I wake up, I'm afraid, somebody else might take my place"
doctorwhogirl11 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
He he. I see the lyrics from 'Afraid' by the Neighbourhood in here. He he. Also, love the story.
Random Cat chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Perfect :) nuff said.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
HEY!
I am french and I want to tell you that your story is just great! The feeling are perfect!
Love it! Thanks!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
i really loved this story :)! great job
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
I agree with you 100%
What a waste of an arc! I was so excited that at least I got to see Anakin and Padme on screen one last time but they totally ruined it by making Padme look like a whore. Why the hell did they bring Clovis back? It was completely unnecessary!
The reason I fell in love with Anakin and Padme was because, despite the fact that they were a tragic couple, Anakin does everything he can to keep Padme safe, and Padme brings out the best in Anakin. But the writers for this arc completely butchered their relationship and made both of them look bad.
If they wanted to bring Clovis back that badly, they should have made the arc all about him getting revenge on Padme and Anaking trying to protect her, again, showing his darker nature as he tries to get to Clovis or something like that.
I also agree with you in everything you say revolving around their marriage. While Anakin could have been nicer about asking her not to work with Clovis, Padme should have respected her husband and say no, specially knowing that Clovis had feelings for her. And I don't know about anyone else, but I understand why Anakin beat the shit out of Clovis, anyone would react the same way if they saw someone else about to kiss their spouse.
Sorry if this came on as a rant, but I also had to get this off my chest.
ChaconneLC chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I completely agree with your reasoning and feel the exact same way about this arc... U don't understand why the writers did what they did in respect to Anakin and Padmé's relationship, that was not what I wanted to see as their last moments on the screen.
To me Clovis was a character that really had nothing to do there. Personally, when I saw the trailers I thought that he was coming back to get back ay Padmé or something like that, but did they really have to mess with the anidala relationshiplike that?
MM chapter 1 . 3/8/2014