Reviews for Liturgy of the Hours
TheawesomeSaze chapter 3 . 4/29
Disturbing ...:)
Chance le Rappeur chapter 11 . 4/14
It was great, wish I could have seen le bad ending though.
Great read!
That's, huh, disapointing. I mean, a god is in there that suddenly decide to destroy a dimension ?
Bumblebee Madness chapter 11 . 3/4
Lol Kishi-sensei is god.
Buttonspaz chapter 11 . 2/15
Hmhmhm, I've given up hope on finding a story like this, but my... (Giggles internally) 'Prayers' were answered. Awesome story, with a great ending, I honestly couldn't have seen this going any other way.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 11 . 2/15
A lovely story, full of innocence and whimsical joy. I will sleep tonight dreaming of light pink and dark red.
I think I'm having an existential crisis
Illuminated chapter 11 . 1/1
I think it was an interesting trip to psycholand. The second to last chapter was the more intriguing ending though. Thanks for posting it all!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Good story... hope you keep writing...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
a way to really keep a woman quiet?

depressingly impossible.

at least with morals, very creative way to shut her up
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love the breasts logic
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Garbage.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Thanks for the story! I'm looking forward to re-reading it in a bit, once I've forgotten all the details :)
Superpower Lottery chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Well, I'm glad Naruto didn't get the Harem. Still don't see how it's a parody (or, well, what it's a parody of) but I really enjoyed it. It made me kinda sick at a few spots.
So... good job? :)
Kamui Senketsu chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
I am very pleased with the outcome of this. It was very mysterious and well crafted. Thank you for finishing this. It's one of my favorite works. Keep up the good work. Gambatte.
Kamui-Chan