Reviews for Liturgy of the Hours
Ibskib chapter 4 . 2/18
"Vengeance: The Ultimate Path to Power and Retribution"
?.. This is one of the silliest things I've read in a long time. Sakura's was just as bad. As if the author couldn't be bothered to propely characterize the two and just used a book title instead.
Along with things like Kakashi's taunt, this story just comes across as incredibly juvenile and lacking in subtlety.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 2/18
The Hokage's actions seems pretty nonsensical to me. First refusing to graduate him, and then lowering his grades is not exactly a good way to instill loyalty, it is also something that should make people wonder, since all his classmates would know that he is better than his final grade indicates.

All in all it seemed more like a hamfisted contrivance so that Naruto could get Kage Bunshin like in canon.
A shame, with such a different Naruto I had hoped that the statutes of canon would be followed less rigidly.
Lewis-Sama chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
Holy crap. For such a short story it sure was a good one.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
A fairly interesting story, and a very dark take on Naruto. I rather enjoy some of his manipulations, both the ones that he did and did not get away with.

There were a few confusing parts along the way but nothing too serious.

All in all a very interesting take on what Naruto would have been like if he had been more like Gaara.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2016
Cool story.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
if this was a "normal" fic with a "sane" mc i wouldve stopped reading at this chapter, but its not. I started reading this fic fully accepting that this mc has not been properly raised and has ended up quite insane. Sucks to read that it happens but fuck it, the mc is insane so its more.. i dont know how to really say it so i guess just "acceptable" to read it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
Ahhh reading about psycho mcs is just.. fascinating.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
I'm so glad you didn't go the harem route. Harem stories are never GOOD stories. They're just cliched. This is a good, original story.
Idris2000 chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
MAGNIFICENT! AWESOME! EXCELLENT JOB!
demorarion chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
don't worry, i definetely looove your story...
warpterror chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
Hmm not so subtle there Naruto.
I felt like last chapter he was acting smarter than here. Maybe that's because Kurama was influencing him directly back then? Anyway It's more interesting to see him manipulate people than making them fear him...
Personally I don't have anything against Sakura like a lot of Naruto fans seem to, but just because I don't hate her character doesn't mean I like her. Hence why the way you had Naruto deal with her was enjoyable for me to read BECAUSE because she had no clue it was him and the way he earned her affection after that was the cherry on top. Now that he is showing a sociopathic side that seems to have been null and void. I guess I'll see how that goes...
WinchesterNimrod chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
This story broke my heart and made me happy. Your writing is very captivating.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
this is literally amazing. You are a genius to write such a thing!
Quadredurudoubleslash2 chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
No this is the bad ending
Luizals chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
Wow, This was a trip. Seriously, so fucking twisted! I can't say it lovely but it was definitely amazing, in bad sort of good sort of awful way...?
It's a compliment, for reals.
Like when you watch Hannibal and you are scared to death and just a little (lot) disgusted but you still recommend it, refer to it as ingenuous and watch the next segment.
So, yeah...
The last chapter version that naruto plays the Fox just cracked me up, so fucking ironic.
Surprisingly the fish being boiled alive scene was the most shocking for me, truly horrible. Hope no one does that. ( if I'm not mistaken they do it to crabs or lobsters or something... THAT'S fucking awful!)