Reviews for phantasmagoria
The Jingo chapter 1 . 1/20
Sailor Stark chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
You write Lumina so deliciously perfect. I love her both in this story and in game.
Drezdinns chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I ADORED this story! Every single ounce of it!
Claudina chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I've always loved Lumina since the first time I saw her and this story certainly doesn't disappoint :) Loved how you wrote her dialogues here; they are so in-character with her. Great job!
Darkspyre chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I loved the idea of Lumina in the game, and this fic reminds me of why. Really liked this.
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
cool story
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I loved reading this interaction between these two.
nauticalreverie chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I'm really liking this story! I do hope you will continue!
xviolettx chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Ooooh. This is really well written. I can see this happening. The characters seem to be wonderfully in-character, too. Awesome work! :)
Advocaat chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Oh, wow. What an interesting take on Hope's situation. I loved it! Gave me all kinds of squeezy feelings in my chest. And it was well written to boot! Bravo!
unknown chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Dang that was good
shatteredjewels chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I'm a bit stunned by how well you managed to write Lumina; I could hear her voice while I was reading this. This entire scene seriously could have been lifted straight from the game. Very well done. I'm really enjoying this whole fic a day thing you've got going on. I hope it keeps up! :)
sironhisaki chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
That was very well written, now I REALLY want to read a continuation .
Airhead259 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I found this story very interesting because it portrayed Hope as having a sort of out-of-body experience while watching "himself" interact with Lightning. I personally believe that Hope did have more of a hold on himself during his time in the Ark, while Bhunivelze was just watching everything Lightning said and did through him...though I suppose that was implied more strongly in the Japanese version of the game and not carried over as well in English. Either way, the concept is great. Also I love the way you wrote Lumina! She's become one of my favourite characters, and I believe that you captured her personality perfectly. Another great oneshot - please keep it up!
Hamartithia chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Another nice fic! I like the idea of Lumina visiting Hope, at least once. It was interesting seeing how Lumina had formed some sort of relationship with all of Lightning's former friends during her absence. Even with Hope's soul trapped inside Bhunivelze, I can't see Lumina simply ignoring him. She likes to make herself known to people, and I think, with how close Lightning and Hope had been at one time, she would do something like this.

Thanks for sharing your stories!