Reviews for Hidden Consequences
HaywireEagle chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
She is this far along and her father and sister have yet to be notified.

I would have thought Clark would have told his mother and brought her in so fast that she would have to land a jet on a pasture.
HaywireEagle chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I have done a bit of research and I have confirmed that Blue Kryptonite only works if you are touching it.
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I honestly see Lois a little less tearyeyed then this. I expected more anger and maybe a physical slap or two against his shoulder or chest. Though angry tears are expected. Followed by ones caused by said pregnancy.

I thought blue kryptonite only worked when he physically touched it. Like black, red, or gold?
madcloisfan chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Loved it
tvfan1990 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Hello! I really like this story! I think you made a great job! I also really interested in the sequel. tvfan1990
Anna chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
I just read your story tonight in one sitting and I must say it is very good. I cannot wait for the sequel. You perfectly captured the personalities of all the characters, the only nitpick I have is of a few spelling and grammatical errors. Seriously I look forward to the sequel and will have to add this to my favorites list.
imhooked chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
How could you end it there! Please post more soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Super Cool Story
With The What Now chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Loved this story, can't believe I'm going to be waiting a while for more chapters!

Just wondering if you'll be posting on this story Book II, or in a separate, new story? (And if it's the latter, would you please post something on this one about it so I can get notified of it, please?)

LoisNClark4Ever chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
WHAT that's the end?! *cries* I'm delighted there's going to be a sequel, but wow, that cliffie was cruel!

I understand the General's angry, but kidnapping Joel on Clois' wedding day of all days is NOT the answer! But as upset as he is, I suspect Lt. General Slade may be the mastermind behind Joel's disappearance based on his suspicions about Clark. I could be wrong, but for the General's sake, I hope I'm right because whoever took Lois' son will soon learn what it's like to feel her wrath!

Yep, definitely excited about what's to come. Until then...happy writing! :D
Wolflmg chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Nice cliffhanger. Written a few of those myself, but I suspect whomever took Joel are going to have their hands full, I have a feeling he's not going to make it easy for his captor.
amac1688 chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
now the brown matter hits the rotating device
Jeremy Shane chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Fantastic Chapter & More Please
IolantheAlias chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Why not just feed Joel on formula?
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
Oops! Not exactly the way Lois had imagine introducing the General to Joel, but I'm hoping their family dinner isn't a complete disaster. *cross fingers* Can't wait to read the next chapter. :)