Reviews for Bye
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is so sweet xD I love their dysfunctional father/son relationship!
shadowswan chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was really sweet :) their relationship is awesomely dysfunctional as you say, and I like how you explored it here. Especially the ending. Very nicely done. And sorry if it seems a little odd to get a review on this story now, I finally finished watching the show, and now I'm hunting the archive without fearing spoilers! :)
Fearlee chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I really liked this! :D I think you really captured the relationship, even though I think in a situation like that, John probably would have been a little more snarky. Otherwise, I could really see this actually freakin' happening in the show! Great idea!
Zachiliam chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I lobed this one-shot! I was disappointed to see so few TTP fanfics, and almost none dealing with Jed's twisted dysfonctionnal but oh so lovable relationship with John, so this fic was a very good surprise! Believable, well written, a pleasure to read, and just enough hurt-comfort to feel all warm and fuzzy inside... Thank you, and keep writing!
elijahlover chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
love it John and Jed's relationship is one of my favourite things about the tomorrow people and this describes it perfectly xx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Aaaahh! This is so good! Would love to read more from you! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
more chapters please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
ahhhhh you are perfection! Great new one shot :D
Kitty chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This is fantastic! I love the sincerity of Jedikiah when handling John, but also how they keep up their hard, constant bickering.
I love it even more because I could totally see this sort of thing happening to them! In my mind, I think John would be lonely and so he'd try to make at least another companion. And believe it or not, I really believe that Jedikiah is the only one who truly truly understands John. And John truly understands - not to mention cares for- Jedikiah.
Again, I love this story! Keep up the fantastic work!:D