Reviews for Forbidden Attraction
Leibeezer chapter 2 . 4/3
Edward was nothing but a bastard in this story
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I get the feeling that there are parts missing to this story? I don't really feel a connection between Edward and Bella, the relationship between them doesn't really exist except for in a brief conversation while sitting in the car in front of their houses. Yes, I understand that they're taking the same class together and have a mutual interest in writing poetry, but these characters are all one-dimensional. Their conversations are confusing and stilted and don't quite explain their supposed mutual attraction.

The character relationships are confusing and not developed, and even though this is a one-shot, you could have described them using fewer words. Alice just seems like an immature bitch. Mary, the wife isn't fleshed-out at all and we no idea of they dynamics of her relationship with Edward. Both mothers seem like stereotypical "Real Housewives". Charlie is an ass - why would you socialize with people you don't really like, even if they were your neighbors. Edward comes off as some middle-aged, defeated loser who never went to college and didn't encourage his own daughter to make something more of her life. Bella and Alice are both 19 - why aren't they in school full-time? And Bella - well we never really know how she feels about anything because there is no conversation whatsoever on her part. She just stands and nods at Edward while he fumbles with his words. I think something might be lost in translation here.

I don't understand the part where Edward is re-reading a letter from Bella - how and when did he receive it? There is a gap in the story and it just goes from her leaving class after listening to his poem, to him reading the letter? It doesn't make sense. Maybe this story would have been more concise if you had written it from Bella's perspective?

I don't think anyone needs to promise an HEA with every story, but this one just sort of had no point. Feels a bit like Edward just made the whole thing up in his own head.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Well, the story kinda ended with a thud but I suppose that was the right way - if not the way I believe it would've been in real life. No 44 year old man could resist a pretty 19 year old if the opportunity arose - he'd cheat on his wife in a heartbeat - then dump her and to hell with the consequences. Fictional characters have morals most real people don't really have.
InnerBlondy chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Please, I am begging you, continue this story. It is so amazing that you need to share it with thr world.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Who care about that ugly bitch annoy Alice. I rather read Edward and Bella together than Bella still be friend with that annoy bitch spoiled brat Alice. Dickward need to divorce his ugly bitch wife Mary and get together with Bella.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Damn wasted time read this shit. You should warned us at the summary that dickward and Bella not ending up together. Damn it I hate dickward wife mary and annoy Alice. You Shouldn't label Bella and Edward section when you not make them story should be hurt/angst. Please do a favor move this story out of Bella and Edward section and label dickward and bitch ugly Mary section.
berdb chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
He should make a clean break with Mary before getting with Bella .
melissamary55 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
I would love to vote do you have the link for the voting web if do please send it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Don't give up the day job.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Fuck voting for thus shit! Crap boring
posum chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Enjoyed this story but would love a full length version with a happy ending for Edward and Bella...Alice was never a favorite character for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Fuck off, shit boring ending. Doesn't have to be a hea but it could show the fucking future. Urh.
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I liked it, but it would have been better if Edward and Bella got their HEA.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
You have my prayers and well wishes where ever you are.

Wishing you all the best,
Cecelia
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
loved this. Looking forward to reading more
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »