Reviews for Forbidden Attraction
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 2 . 3/5
You have my prayers and well wishes where ever you are.

Wishing you all the best,
Cecelia
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
loved this. Looking forward to reading more
PLL lover1992 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Are you going to keep going with this story?
posum chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Loved the story and hope in time you will continue it with a happy ending. Best wishes that all goes well for you personally.
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Broke my heart but like you said its a realistic ending. Thanks for sharing hope all is well.
Nands12 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Nands12 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hey, ya! :-D

Wow, I only had to read the summary to be hooked! This IS my kind of story! Love some Oldeward.. and this may or may not, idk, be based in my personal tastes when it comes to relationships - calm down, I've never done the friend's dad kind of thing, but I've gone from older to younger and back, and let me say, older men rock - all aspects!

The sad part though.. cheating! Yeah, I kinda abhor it, to put it mildly, but oh well, this is only fiction, so I guess I can deal...
The worse, I don't even know why Edward and Mary are still married. It sounds as if it's out of convenience.. not that I find it wrong, I mean, as long as both of them know what's goin on and agree with it, that's cool, the matter is, I think when the interests change, why start with lies and all that.. just get the words out and face it! It's not as if it won't have to be done eventually.

Anyway, I must ask, is Alice really Edward's child? Because it certainly doesn't look like it! And damn, that girl gives spoiled a new meaning!
I don't know if I think this Edward is cute, frustrating or so childish in the silly way he behaves, but if this goes on, I'll have time to decide...

About that HEA.. You're so right, most of the time we don't get what we want, so I guess this doesn't change things much.
I think this is good as it is, but it does have a lot of potential. I'm game!

Next...
Katniss3885 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I'm loving this story. I look forward to reading more once you have everything sorted. Good luck
pauleen chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This is the first story that depicted an almost affair going the responsible route, so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
wish you all the best in the journey to get back on your feet. remember an holistic approach, look after your body and soul as well your mind
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This was a good story and you're right. Their affair would push his daughter further away and his wife may not be passionate about him anymore, but he should be investigating that rather than adding more problems to his life.

If Edward and Mary chose to divorce after trying to make it work, then I could see Edward and Bella giving it a go after a couple years. Alice might understand if they were upfront with her.
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Hey Marie,

Sorry you are in a bad way. I hope things get better for you.

Glad to see you are going to continue with this story eventually :)

Chilly x
madehoney chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I would love for this to be continued but ONLY if has a HEA with them together, otherwise there is no point
Green Smoak chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Beautiful story. Never been a fan of HEAs myself. Currently thinking about staking all your other fics now.

This story reminds me of the song "We the Dreamers" by Kate Voegele. In particular the second half:

So I'll buy myself a cheap apartment
And I'll buy my heart a secret compartment
And when your memory starts to surface
I'll toast to mistakes made on purpose

Well I'll always miss you and I'll always wish you'd been mine

Well it takes an idealist to know one
And me and you, we had that going for us
And we the dreamers chase forever
So at least yeah now we'll be together

Well I'll always miss you and I'll always wish you'd been mine.

I'll always miss you and I'll always wish you'd been mine.
sherylb chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I hope things get better for you. Take care.