Reviews for Forbidden Attraction
BellaWu Grey chapter 17 . 7/18
Thank you. Love this story
suzy 2010 chapter 17 . 7/12
Lovely story, thanks to you for sharing.
Love ur stories
And I believe they deserve more appreciation than they get
Please keep writing!
shyshy1016 chapter 17 . 6/17
Loved this story!
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 6/7
The only 'small' detail I didn't appreciate was Edward leaving the phone. The man isn't ancient, he's actually wise to leave the phone home when doing something like walking the dog and getting some air and peace himself. Getting unplugged is a good thing now and then, not an "old" thing and Bella mad about that for seemingly good reason like she worries that something could happen to the old man, na, not cool.
I've left you my thoughts along the way, they were given as a form of thanks for sharing your work.
Thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 6/7
It'a a good thing the Bella and Edward are talking about the future and what they each want and don't want. Good to know Edward's work isn't his passion anymore and that he'd be willing to follow her dreams and find a way they could both be happy. As far as Alice, well she does sound like she is entitled and her parents admit they are to blame but really, they can't just blame themselves because each child has their own personality innately and I see given her lack of maturity and lack of work ethic that they'd be worried that she couldn't get by in life without their help just yet. As a parent myself I see the tug between helping your child when you know they need it and feeling they should be handling life more independently. It's tough being a parent for sure.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 6/7
The only thing I wish Edward hadn't mentioned was his feelings about Charlie when they were neighbors and how he felt Charlie always wanted to one up him...that was inapporpriate given the fact he wanted to talk man to man with Bella's dad and not as the X-neighbor. I give Charlie credit for not going all papa bear on his ass and unreasonable. He did listen and like Edward said, he now has to live with all this information for awhile.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 6/7
Again Felix is the voice of reason. Edward isn't losing as much as Bella, period. Alice is either going to forgive her dad or not, she'll never forgive Bella, I don't think anyway. Charlie and Renee had understandable reactions to the news of their daughter with Edward. And they too will eventually make peace with the situation if in fact their daughter lives happily ever after. I'm not sure what a new college friend is going to be able to help Bella with but Edward is smart to point out he shouldn't be her only outlet in this or other aspects of her life. This was a realistic look at what life would look like given this issue at this point.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 6/7
Edward is really not very bright is he? He drops the first bomb on his daughter, who doesn't take it well, before she leaves he makes it a point to tell Alice that he'll be home if she wants to talk more...and before that gives his 'girl' a key to the house too. When Bella started having sex, daddy should have taken it to the bedroom, if just in case his daughter, who has a key to his house could walk in.
Well the shit will all hit the fan at the same time. Charlie isn't going to take this well at all, I'm sure
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 6/7
It is rather convenient that Bella is on the same page as Edward about not wanting kids, not needing to be married and pretty sure she's got her whole life A OK as long as Edward is in the mix. I have to agree with Felix here, a young person not yet 21 doesn't know what she wants and she's a fool and so is he if they think she may never want to be a mother or want that piece of wedding paper...Edward here is at the winning end here, like Felix said, he's gone through all those milestones and won't have regrets, she may.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 6/7
I wondered if they would get back to their shared love of the written word. I'm curious if a man in his 40's who looks in good shape, as this Edward apparently is, would be singled out when with a woman in her early 20's. I guess if they really look like father and daughter but who would have the gall to stare them down or make rude comments. I get the young guy on the beach didn't know any better but would he go up and just assume the guy was her father, as well as the guy in the carnival. I guess maybe some people are that forward but I'd might not notice and certainly if I guessed I wouldn't judge or for sure wouldn't comment. Hearing about Alice having a mean streak doesn't surprise me. Funny how parents have a blind eye about their own kids.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 6/7
It's nice that Edward is being supportive of Bella's vegetarian ways, but why should he change his eating habits...but it was a nice gesture at this point in their budding romance. It's funny how you can't drink until you're 21 and yet you can vote, go to war, get married even, and of course have a baby...j/s
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 6/7
Sounds like Edward is finding out a lot about Bella's character and personalty he never knew before, like her sexual history, that she doesn't want kids and can't have them anyway, and that she is not
shy sexually or otherwise, and she swears very easily now in front of Edward. It's like, he really doesn't even know her so how could he have 'fallen in love' with her without not knowing a heck of a lot. j/s I wondered just what it was about her that appealed to him because initially it was her soft spoken ways, and that he could relate to her because of the writing thing, and yet, they don't mention that shared passion at all. I guess he's good with all that...
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 6/7
Don't you just love men? Felix, who used sound judgement at first with Edward pointing out some of the pitfalls of dating a way younger girl but then admits that if the young waitress came on to him he'd be right there for that. Yup, men.
Well if Edward is such a mess at the thoughts of being with or without Bella in his life, enough that he's drinking more, not sleeping etc. I'd say this isn't such a good thing. But hey, the man is living a fantasy as Felix pointed out and if the girl is ok with it, yay, he still needs to open up a conversation about what Bella expects...And btw, shouldn't this "mature" older man, with a daughter of his own this age, shouldn't he have been concerned with wether or not Bella was a virgin that first time and more importantly that she be on birth control? Talk about being fueled by your sex drive...
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 6/7
For a man who stayed married to his wife for all those years, no matter that he was dissatified and wasn't man enough to talk it out with his wife, mother to his only child, and stayed married I guess to keep peace or just that it was easy that way...and his wife did nothing wrong but to also stay in a marriage that had problems...he was really cold at the divorce paper signing. And it took Mary to stop him as they left to wish him the best, he gave her a handshake...really? Not even a hug to the mother of his child who put up with him all these years? COLD. And it took Alice to explain just how hard this divorce was for, at least her...he should have had more feelings but I guess have a pretty young thing on the side seemed to ward off all the sadness of breaking up from his family. And then Bella gives it to him good too, and he just agrees with her that he needs to man up or she's gone. She's right of course and he shouldn't keep her in hiding anymore if they want this to work. But I already see Bella is resentful that she's sitting home while her college buddies are having a blast. Run Bella, go have fun while you can...