Reviews for Forbidden Attraction
Well, the story kinda ended with a thud but I suppose that was the right way - if not the way I believe it would've been in real life. No 44 year old man could resist a pretty 19 year old if the opportunity arose - he'd cheat on his wife in a heartbeat - then dump her and to hell with the consequences. Fictional characters have morals most real people don't really have.
InnerBlondy chapter 1 . 6/22
Please, I am begging you, continue this story. It is so amazing that you need to share it with thr world.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 2 . 6/9
Who care about that ugly bitch annoy Alice. I rather read Edward and Bella together than Bella still be friend with that annoy bitch spoiled brat Alice. Dickward need to divorce his ugly bitch wife Mary and get together with Bella.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 1 . 6/9
Damn wasted time read this shit. You should warned us at the summary that dickward and Bella not ending up together. Damn it I hate dickward wife mary and annoy Alice. You Shouldn't label Bella and Edward section when you not make them story should be hurt/angst. Please do a favor move this story out of Bella and Edward section and label dickward and bitch ugly Mary section.
berdb chapter 2 . 6/6
He should make a clean break with Mary before getting with Bella .
melissamary55 chapter 2 . 5/30
I would love to vote do you have the link for the voting web if do please send it
Don't give up the day job.
Fuck voting for thus shit! Crap boring
posum chapter 1 . 5/30
Enjoyed this story but would love a full length version with a happy ending for Edward and Bella...Alice was never a favorite character for me.
Fuck off, shit boring ending. Doesn't have to be a hea but it could show the fucking future. Urh.
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 5/30
I liked it, but it would have been better if Edward and Bella got their HEA.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 2 . 3/5
You have my prayers and well wishes where ever you are.

Wishing you all the best,
Cecelia
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
loved this. Looking forward to reading more
PLL lover1992 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Are you going to keep going with this story?
posum chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Loved the story and hope in time you will continue it with a happy ending. Best wishes that all goes well for you personally.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »