Reviews for Forbidden Attraction
Taylor9901 chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
I’m dying for more
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
Good luck with your story. I can’t support story that author make Bella don’t wan to have kids. I looking Story Edward and Bella have baby boys together who have bronze hair and green eyes.
Gwen chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
Alice is a mean and selfish person. I wonder how she will take the news. I hope for the best for them, but I get where Felix is coming from. Bella is really young and isn’t sure about her life.
Kate1386 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Glad they got that cleared up but Alice oh boy - after hearing what she did though I’m not sure I feel bad for her
acw1 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
debslmac chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Romana973 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Thanks for a great chapter!
Azlady2003 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
I have Endometriosis and can have spontaneous sex so I believe this. Can't wait for the whole town to know
scf66 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Thanks for the update! I’m Edward’s age, with kids Bella’s age. I think you’re doing a decent job with the relationship story. And let’s not forget, it’s fiction! It’s entertaining. Enjoy your writing. That’s what matters the most... Spoken like a mom, but true, nonetheless!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Great dramatic story. Don't know how it's going to end but it's beautiful
MK543 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
I do think you spend way too much time depicting how others view the older man/ younger woman relationship. Miami, Florida has to be the most common place to see rich guys with young gals. BTW, the Trump age difference is 24 years! It has become commonplace. Of course, in a small town people will gossip. Felix is a bore and too judgmental to be a good friend to Edward. Get a life, Felix. I assumed Edward would relocate his business and leave town for both their sake.
Hoa3 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Can't wait for more. Update soon.
Purradox chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Nice update. It is good to see the dichotomy of the relationship and outside the relationship. People are funny. I’ve honestly felt the same way when I’ve met women who are 20 to 25 married to someone over 40. Good stuff.
Shemilliah chapter 5 . 11/15/2017

So as someone with stage 4 endometriosis. Yes most times sex hurts, I mean if he goes to the right (my ovary is covered with it) then he'll have to reposition himself.
Certain times in my cycle I feel no pain what's so ever. But overall it's a partnership to ensure that the sufferer is as comfortable as possible. The men who understand the needs of the sufferer need medals as far as I know.

Anyway, glad to see this has updated!
suzy 2010 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Poor Edward and Bella spending some quality time together. Before their troubles hit the fan. It seems Edward didn't know how mean Alice can be. I wonder how the rest of the family will feel about Edward and Bella.