Reviews for Under The Weather
missgalindaaa chapter 1 . 5/29
OH MY GOODNESS SO MUCH YES. The funny parts were spot on and the Gomez/Morticia action was uncomfortably accurate...Do write some more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I have a cold today too, so I decided it would be a good time to read this. And it was. It made me feel much, much better. Thanks for a wonderful diversion!
YesiBelle chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Omg this was seriously amazing! The details and the characters were perfect and it was so cute :3
Foreverglfan88 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Good job! :)
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
pretty good story
LoveTheAddamses chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Love your story!
HowlingBanshee chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I would looooove to read more from you! You capture Morticia and Gomez so perfectly. Maybe in your next one there could be a little more romance and fluff? Hehe.
Glad to know you got over that cold! Sickness isnt fun, even for an Addams. :)
gothiceyes chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I completely loved this! As a fan of the TV show above the films, I am always happy to read any Addams fanfiction inspired by the former, but I am particularly pleased to read a story by a writer as talented as you. Your characterisation was perfect, and the Gomez/Morticia romance set my blood aflame :) You really cheered me up on a day as dreary to me as the one in this story was to the Addamses ... I'd love another chapter, or anything else you may write!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I love all of the references to the tv show. Characterisation was absolutely perfect. I would happily read any thing more that you write in the future.