Reviews for Stranded
Luna12 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Squee! I wish there were more early season 7 stories of this couple. Such a great companion piece to the series. In character and character building at the same time.
Luna12 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
This is so well written! Great character interactions and look into the crew.
Luna12 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Great plot! Everyone is well in character, too. Spot on dialog and classic Trek technobabble. It feels like a real episode.
LVB chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I thought this was a very keen look into how marriage works. I wondered how B'Elanna would cope with being under Tom's command and I think you answered that question for me!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed every chapter :) Very nicely descriptive, not so science-y that I couldn't follow, and the characterization of everyone was spot on!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Amazing story and really true to character. Please keep writing you're amazing!
Iceleaf13 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Wow. That was very well done. Like an actual episode of star trek voyager. You even got Seven of Nine right. And that is quite a feat. I fully intend to recommend this to my sister.
Vestal Virgin chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
I really enjoyed this! Tom's contemplation of himself and command read true to character. Your B'Elanna is always a joy to read, as well. I could see this as an unaired episode while reading. Great job!
Syntyche chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Nicely done and well- written. Thanks for posting!
Alpha Flyer chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Finally, I had the time to read - and utterly enjoy - this gem of a story. I love your mature, intelligent, complex exploration of the Paris/Torres relationship in all its aspects - how it is perceived by third parties, how it intersects with their substantive responsibilities and the command structure onboard Voyager, the romance, the flirting, the steps towards being a true "collective". Just lovely.

And that sprinkling of technobabble is the icing on the cake (how's that for a mixed metaphor, but you know what I mean, right ...?)!
DeltaCat chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Love the fact B'Elanna's reading Comparative Studies in this chapter!
What a great ride overall! Loved the whole story, seeing how they've grown together and as individuals :)
Photogirl1890 chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Looking at the final word count, I'd have expected a larger number, which I think just shows how this is all solid content (whether it be the humour, technobabble or serious character issues) and no 'filler'.
CrlkSeasons chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Nicely plotted with well paced action, touches of fun, and welcome insights into B'Elanna and Tom's characters and the maturing of their relationship within the marital bond.
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing B'Elanna and Tom as competent senior officers who manage to deal with a crisis and also negotiate the demands that serving together can sometimes place on a relationship.
DeltaCat chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Great fun. Hope there's more :)
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Oh, wow - this is fun. Great character moments (Tom skips breakfast! Seven pays backhanded compliments! B'Elanna is ticked off at ... well, MOST things!), exciting action, AND superb technobabble, all in one yummy, well-scripted package. I would love to have seen this as an episode... (Can't wait to see a half-formed doctor!)