Reviews for Two Women In Love
Daryl Wor chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
GAWD! I can't believe people are still reading this sometimes. It is a piece of CRAP! But then again it's the lowest common denominator. No wonder so many people keep coming back to it. Look up "lowest common denominator" and perhaps discover who you are. It shan't be so sparkling when you do a bit of studying.

PSYCHE! :P
mad margaret chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Very interesting take on the original story. Barnabas' destiny begins to peek through (was that of his own volition or a product of Love Potion #9?). And poor Angelique can never have what she wants. Or can she? It looks like Josette wants it all. Perhaps a result of a repressed upbringing or a too permiscuous one if she was raised by Natalie. Liked the period (no pun intended) details and that Angelique would think to consult Native Americans for her herbal remedies. Always best to shop local.
Daryl Wor chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Thanks for the reviews, everyone! And to Helena's review: It's funny how this turned out. I think I was finally allowing some admittance into what was going on with me at the time, which is weird after writing that terribly masculine story about Wadsworth in the same week!

I can dig where Angelique's coming from here with the women's issues. I believe back then they were rarely appreciated. Still Barnabas' is caring and concerned, as always. And I'm glad I had him at least close the door behind her. He wasn't gonna be no Peeping-Tom. I think I'd gotten him close enough to that in that bathtub scene for 200 Years Away. Not watching but at least listening. Not sure when I'll get back to this story. It just sorta happens when it does.
ecinspired chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
I sometimes like the implied rather than the literal, but would read either.
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Oh, shoot! A change is coming soon! Ha ha. I wonder if Josette had other reasons for allowing Angelique to touch near her nether regions besides relieving cramps? ;) And her attitude to Barnabas? I loved it! Is it that time for M-rated romance and mayhem? If it is, Daryl, bring it on!
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
So Barnabas giving hickeys may lead to him leaving deeper ones in the future? Man, how things may work out! Lol That was a good one, Daryl! The hickey that may inspire a curse...can't wait to see what happens. And yes, Millicent is rather annoying isn't she? :)
ecinspired chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
So that's where she got the idea lol. I'm enjoying both the content and brevity of your chapters!
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
As I mentioned in the pm, I loved this first chapter. I love the idea of Angelique being in love with Josette and hating Barnabas for getting in the way. Looking forward to knowing how Angelique will intervene in the future :)
ecinspired chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I'm curious as to where you are going with this; interesting start.
Osheen Nevoy chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This certainly is a take on the story that I haven't seen before! I wonder who the countess has been dallying with! Any ideas on that? And it's a trip to see Angelique fixating on someone else rather than Barnabas ... the mention of that drunken evening certainly demolishes the legend of Angelique's undying obsession with him! Good details with Angelique brushing Josette's hair and getting entranced by her scintillating neck ... And good choice of photo for the story, too, with Angelique's "come hither" look. An entirely fun delving into yet another DS universe!