Reviews for A Surprising Turn of Events
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Loved it!
DangoCorn chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
"and he found himself in Alabasta. Or rather a hot and humid room filled with mountains of sand."
LOL THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY. xD Oh my Gosh, this story really is full of humor. I like it, thank you for you efforts 8D!
R.N. Zuzu chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Ooooooh I just read all the fic and I'w really sorry but I just post a review on this chapter.
Well, the idea was a bit weird but your turn the story sooooooo goood that I totally like it! That was a super story and I laugh several times! But there are two passages that I really love : first is when we see Lucci and Chopper eating cotton candy, second: the end! That totally absurd and soooooo funny!
That was a good story, thanks for that good moment!
Zuzu.
Majin no tamashi chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Lol! That was such a good ending!
Tare-chan chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Lol! So hillarious! I like how you narated the wedding. Make us try to guess which spesific character were meant. Nice...
And oh the extra... The extraaa... Lol! Poor crocodile...

Nice humor. Nice fic!
LegendaryOrigin chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
That was a good ending very funny that Mr 2 pretended to be Nico Robin to make Crocodile feel better. And finally Zoro has got his bride. This was a very interesting and funny story and I can't wait to read more from you. This is Wolf signing out:)
Suprememoonempress chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Stalker hehe. Great story . The second extra was hilarious and for my mom pissed at me for laughing
Seis Fleur chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Aw Luffy! I love you little rubberhead! It reminded me of that time when Barney purposely told Ted he's going to propise to patrice so that Ted would tell Robin and that meant that Ted has given Barney and Robin his blessings oh wait I'm mumbling nonsense.

Is this over? Or will we have a wedding? Can I sing at their wedding?
Seis Fleur chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Oh my god plot twist! What did i miss?
Tare-chan chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Holly molly! Luffy was the mastermind?! Wow! Just wow! Well... Luffy can be smart at times, but to be this smat... Wow! Hahaa but i like the twist. Can't wait to read more!
LegendaryOrigin chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Wow didn't expect that also Luffy can be kind of smart for once. I wonder what the surprise pairing will be. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Suprememoonempress chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Love this chapter I was like whoooo she updated it and it scared my little sister.
myzorobin chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! ALSO, PLEASE UPDTAE A BEGINNING THROUGH THE END! I have to admit that that story is now my favorite. And of course I want to read this one too cause it's good too.
Tare-chan chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
Ooohh... Nice fic! I really like the comedy idea. Zoro proposed out of nowhere, and the reactions! The chaib reactions! Oh goodness XD
And now, croc also want to marry robin? Lol! I really LOLed at her reaction. What's with all obsession over her all of a sudden.
I like the twist too. And yeah, bon can't be evil.

I can't wait to read more!
ps; yeah i also hope oda give us more z/r hints, not f/r
Suprememoonempress chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
I know this website is acting weird on me too _. How does crocidile know her measurements? Anyways greT story keep it up
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »