Reviews for Teach Me
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
Please please please continue!
Crimson Fox19 chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
Omg please tell me you are going to continue the story I love it so please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
Anon sobbed, patience slowly becoming undone as the abuse was getting too much.

'Need.. An update.. PassiveFish.. Sama' Anon stammered in a small voice in-between page refreshings.

'...' PassiveFish remained silent, continueing this torture of silent treatment by not updating.
The time it took for another update was now reaching the point of being excruciating. 'Please! Please continue PassiveFish Sama!' Anon screamed, crushing a paper cup filled with hot coffee out of pure frustration, Anon's face now completely wet with tears.

So yeah take that! This is what you're doing to us - yeah I know I'm not the only one. I almost love this story as much as I loved Laying Down the Law (great pun). It has opened my eyes towards spanking. It made me so sad when Zoro started punishing Sanji and then just LEFT him, just like that, in chapter 7. You're not going to do that to us readers right? Pulling a Zoro, abandoning the story? Especially now that you've introduced Doflamingo. I crave Dom!Flamingo.
Contrary to what it seems like I really don't mind waiting for updates that much. I'm just afraid of stories getting abandoned. Hope you don't mind my whining and begging. Anywaaaay GO YOU! YOU GO GIRL(?) KEEP WRITING IT'S AWESOME 3
Kiza Kurosaki chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Please I beg of you.. update
Takucchi chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Aaaaaaaah-! Cliffie! (Д ) Nuoooo, I wonder who And what will Marimo do?

Please do update soon.
motherland chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
I'm gonna have to read this whole story lol
agitowilleatyourheart chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Dem plot twists. Craving more. Please.
Knet chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
This chapter was fantastic! Omfg I can't wait for the next one! Your story has a awesome plot so far! Zoro was so hot, god.
Subaru's dreams chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
WHAT?! Want more! Such a shocking ending for a chapter. :p
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Ohhh sanji is in trouble. .. I cant wait for the next chapter. Please update
Knet chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
New chapter is awesome! Can't wait for the next one!
babygaaralover chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
YAY! YOU UPDATED!

O.K. who was watching them and what are they going to do?
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
agitowilleatyourheart chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
PLEASE MORE. I've fallen in love. And superb job for a first pic. Thoroughly done. Thanks you.
Pandarius chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
This was pretty interesting! The relationship development is unusual and original. Looking forward to the next update!
babygaaralover chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T YOU END IT THERE!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!