Reviews for nine2five 2,7 LA Story
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
Thanks for the Pirhana reference.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I loved this solution and learned something too ;) Also your combing of plot lines is excellent. Thanks
garnetflint chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Back with some reviews after a bit of an absence. I am glad you had the drive to pull off the change to the biggest flaw with the Nuc and the juice. I know why they did it that way, but I don't think that fruit juice has enough Na to disarm the bomb. Your way is what we should have seen...or not seen as the case may be. I really enjoy your stories and, yeah, I read them on my phone, so usually I have read several chapters before getting back to my desktop...hard to review several chapters at once. Please know that your stories are greatly appreciated and enjoyed. I will try to do better.
Molotov chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
A problem I had in the series, and we'll see how you handle it, occured here. Frost hits Chuck with the Intersect suppression device. Why? If this was all a ruse for Volkoff, and since he knew not of the Intersect, why did she have to take it from Chuck? All she succeeded in doing was making Chuck vulnerable, and when the CIA attempted to fix him, he was kidnapped, tortured, and almost lobotomised.
So we'll see how you handle things.
Molotov chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Jellyfish stings and suitcase nukes...is there anything a little urine CAN'T take care of?
resaw chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
A great chapter to read. I enjoy watching the story unfold; canon is clearly the foundation but you make it fresh and new and bring in people, events and challenges that make the story a delight to read.

So, the razor-edged fingernail appears to be something I've read before, and recently. Do I have that right?

I don't know a whole lot about the fanfic rating system, but this didn't seem "out of bounds," maybe because Volkoff's villainy always struck me as kind of cartoonish.

Thanks for another great chapter.
cristiancereseto chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
I loved how Hannah saved the day with Carina after falling into Volkoff's trap. I loved how Chuck is immobile. I loved how Casey came to the rescue. Please continue.
resaw chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I really had a much better grasp on this chapter this time. It was a lot of fun to read and the references or shout-outs were great stuff.
Thank you, not only for keeping at this project, but also for adding narrative context to your story.
Greetings this week from New Orleans!
cristiancereseto chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Great chapter!
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I loved how Carina figured out the Murderer. I loved the problems with the bomb exploding. I loved how everyone was alerted that Alexei was in the Buy More. Please continue.
Baby Huey chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I found this one to be a little disjointed and confusing. the transitions between scenes/pov are a bit jarring/nonexistent. not your best work. i hope that the next chapter makes more sense to me. I like your stories but I had to read this several times to make heads or tales of some of the scenes.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I loved the interrogation between Carina and Frost. Please continue.
resaw chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
In all honesty, I'm struggling a little with this chapter. Perhaps the challenge for me is that I believe you are assuming your readers (or at least, this reader) know the story well enough from canon that you don't need to write much in the way of narrative, and can therefore put more of your energy into creation of the dialogue. I'm feeling a bit lost, though.

Having said that, though, you remind me that the issue with Sarah being exposed to the toxin is not over yet. And, there is also the matter of the true nature of Frost's mission and loyalties, which, if I'm not mistaken, are revealed here for the first time in your version of the story.

I like your A/N2. Valid critique.
Sudden Radiance chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Oh my, Jeff with an injection gun! Now that's scary! Your decision to compress episodes is working very well since the plot is full and keeps moving along quickly. Good call on Chuck's solution, by the way! This is great stuff Marc!